“Second time as good as the first”

Lizzy's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Waltham
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Came here back in the spring the night before our son had surgery at the Children's Hospital and decided to come back for his checkup, along with his older brother. The ice cream is Awesome!!!! Our youngest had the strawberry and it was incredible. Definitely worth a try!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had the almond joy which is labeled as reduced fat but contained lots of almonds and coconut. It was very good. My son had the black raspberry and also though it was very good. Portion sizes are large. The medium is two huge scoops. Prices are high but reasonable for good quality icecream. Parking is available in a municipal lot that is a few hundred yards behind the store.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by this ice cream parlor after lunch on Moody Street. The staff was very friendly but the ice cream was only average. It didn't taste fresh for some reason. Maybe it was just the mint Oreo that I had. Not a popular flavor perhaps? It was quite pricey too.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in town for my 3 year olds surgery at the Waltham Hospital and our hotel recommended we go here for our son's last treat before his surgery. The ice cream was awesome!!! I got coffee and our son got strawberry and they were both great!! I would definately recommend if your looking for some good ice cream outside of Boston.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Tons of flavors--the apple pie ice cream is incredible. Great cakes, snacks, sweets, floats, ice ream sodas, and eggcreams too.