Best Western Plus Waltham Boston
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscopper house taverngeneral manageryogurtbreakfast roomindoor poolpancakesvisiting familyrestaurant barbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againa great place to stayoff the highwayroom was largeexcellent stayfree breakfastfront desk stafffree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was very impressed by the consistently friendly staff, the clean accommodation, and the extremely comfortable beds. The pool was clean and the added benefit of the attached restaurant made my 15 nights perfect. Easy access to Cambridge and other little communities like Needham.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear 790Pamelas,

I am always glad to hear from a satisfied guest. I am happy that we could accommodate all of your needs. The Copper House Tavern is a great place to eat and to relax and you couldn't ask for anything closer! I look forward to seeing you in the future and please contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. The staff is among the friendliest and most efficient of any we've met in the past. When our phone request for a handicapped room was not in the system when we checked in, the person at the front desk quickly and personally moved us and our belongings to a handicapped room. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Every employee we encountered was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. We travel to this area 2 or 3 times a year, and we will definitely stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Margery R,

What a wonderful review!!! I posted your comments so that my whole staff could read them. Thank you, Margery, for putting a smile on the face of every member of the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel staff. You and your family are a joy to have as guests and if there is anything you need just ask.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Hotel was clean. Staff was very friendly. Free Breakfast was okay. They have a restaurant in house which looked good. The gym is really small and limited. Nice pool for summer stay overs. Not too many near by places to eat.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear Jefferson L,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are opening our new Breakfast Room next week and there will be a much larger variety of items on the menu. We will have healthier choices, hot items and fresh fruit. There will also be pancakes with warm syrup, hot oatmeal in a variety of flavors, and an assortment of fresh pastries. I hope to see you in the future and thank you for staying at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Clean room and bed. Great breakfast. Easy access to Boston and surrounding areas. Staff members are very helpful and knowledgeable. We are very heppy to stay in this hotel and will come back again in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Yingmei Y,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am always happy to hear that you and your family had a good experience at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. We pride ourselves on our good customer service and on our cleanliness. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I look forward to having you come stay with us in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel. There was trash in the trash cans, food in the refrigerator, a broken privacy lock, a broken handle to the room next door, a broken latch and open door on the balcony door. The hotel looks great from the outside and the lobby. Caring people at the desk. But clearly a housekeeping problem. Once they get the housekeeping straight it will be a great place. Close to the highway so it is convenient to get there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BF61
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear BF61,

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the condition of your room. I have spoken to the Housekeeping Manager and the situation has been rectified. Please call or e-mail me so that I may discuss the situation with you in further detail.