“Great Value, Wonderful Staff”

Best Western TLC Hotel
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
Philadelphia, United States
“Great Value, Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is an excellent hotel. The staff is among the friendliest and most efficient of any we've met in the past. When our phone request for a handicapped room was not in the system when we checked in, the person at the front desk quickly and personally moved us and our belongings to a handicapped room. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Every employee we encountered was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. We travel to this area 2 or 3 times a year, and we will definitely stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Margery R,

What a wonderful review!!! I posted your comments so that my whole staff could read them. Thank you, Margery, for putting a smile on the face of every member of the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel staff. You and your family are a joy to have as guests and if there is anything you need just ask.

Waltham, MA 02451

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
NYC, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Hotel was clean. Staff was very friendly. Free Breakfast was okay. They have a restaurant in house which looked good. The gym is really small and limited. Nice pool for summer stay overs. Not too many near by places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Jefferson L,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are opening our new Breakfast Room next week and there will be a much larger variety of items on the menu. We will have healthier choices, hot items and fresh fruit. There will also be pancakes with warm syrup, hot oatmeal in a variety of flavors, and an assortment of fresh pastries. I hope to see you in the future and thank you for staying at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel.

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Clean room and bed. Great breakfast. Easy access to Boston and surrounding areas. Staff members are very helpful and knowledgeable. We are very heppy to stay in this hotel and will come back again in the near future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Yingmei Y,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am always happy to hear that you and your family had a good experience at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. We pride ourselves on our good customer service and on our cleanliness. I will pass on your comments to my staff. I look forward to having you come stay with us in the future. Thank you.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel. There was trash in the trash cans, food in the refrigerator, a broken privacy lock, a broken handle to the room next door, a broken latch and open door on the balcony door. The hotel looks great from the outside and the lobby. Caring people at the desk. But clearly a housekeeping problem. Once they get the housekeeping straight it will be a great place. Close to the highway so it is convenient to get there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank BF61
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear BF61,

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the condition of your room. I have spoken to the Housekeeping Manager and the situation has been rectified. Please call or e-mail me so that I may discuss the situation with you in further detail.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed here for only one night on the way to drop my daughter off at camp. The room was basic but the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was fine. Not their fault--guys working in the street outside--but their power went off in the morning, so it was a little spooky walikng downstairs (elevators were out) and finding the breakfast room in the dark. The stairs seemed not to get much use and could have used a good sweeping.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Leornard O,

I want to offer you my sincerest apology for the inconvenience that the power outage caused you. I have had the back hallways and stairs thoroughly swept. I want you to know that I read and listen to guest comments. Your feedback is important to me and I want to thank you for the nice comments that you made.

Huntingdon Valley, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Would recommend hotel to others. We were there on business and it suited our needs well. Breakfast was a great perk. If my company needs a place to stay in the future in the area we would definitely come back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Thank Metal Alliance/... M
Dear Metal Alliance/...M,

Thank you for the great review. We are glad to have you! You and any members of your company are welcome anytime.

Suffern, New York
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very friendly and accommodating people. Rooms are good. Near family and highways. Have stayed here at least 2 times a year for the past 3 years and will stay here when we are visiting family in Cambridge.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear GHTHOMAS,

I love reading happy reviews like yours. We will be glad to have you anytime that you come to town to visit your family. It is loyal and valued guests like you that make my job so worthwhile. Thank you.