“good stay”

Best Western TLC Hotel
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is our third time to stay at this facility as it is close to family. The rooms are clean & serve us well. The staff is quite helpful. There is a great restaurant connected to the facility. The breakfast is a little lame for the quality of the motel. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Dwayne T,

Thank you for the positive comments about my staff and about our cleanliness. We pride ourselves on both of those qualities. I am happy that you like us and that you continue to return. I have some good news. The new Breakfast Room will have hot items, healthier choices, and a variety of new items. Fresh fruit, danish, pancakes, hot oatmeal bacon, sausage, eggs just to name a few. We will also have a variety of tea's, juices and fresh coffee. There is much more that this hotel has to offer so I look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again for the great review.

There are newer reviews for Best Western TLC Hotel

Reviewed May 6, 2014

A great place to stay when passing through. My 2nd time staying there. It is not to far outside Boston and the price makes it worth staying there. The hotel had been updated before my previous stay in 2011. It still looks fine. I would not stay close to the elevators as they are a little loud and could wake up children at night. I did not spend time in the area, so I do not know if there is anything to do or not.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear BF61,

I appreciate your positive review. I am happy to tell you that our elevators are being upgraded later this year. We hear you and we are listening. Thank you for being such a loyal and valued guest. I think you will be happy with the future upgrades to the property. We are expanding our breakfast menu to include hot choices and fresh cut fruit. Our newly remodeled Breakfast Room will be modernized and more convenient for our guests. Please come and stay with us again and see the new look.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Convenient location Great staff Clean facility Large rooms which include small refrigerators Adequate amenities Includes continental breakfast Small gym Nice pool No safe in room Busy bar/restaurant in hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Diane G,

Thank you for your great review. We are upgrading here at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. I think you will like our new Breakfast Room, our expanded breakfast menu, our remodeled Front Desk, our new lobby and more. I will make sure to tell my staff that you were happy with their service and I look forward to meeting you in the future.

General Manager'

Reviewed April 21, 2014

worked out to be good find once we couldn't get a hotel room for less than $350 a night in Boston; 15 minutes and convenient to the Boston area. Room was large, staff was friendly, hotel was clean, had an indoor pool, and a very good breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western TLC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Josephine G,

I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed all of our amenities. We look forward to having you come stay with us again and I will pass on your wonderful comments to my staff. Thank you.

Margot Fenton'

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were very pleased with the location right off the highway which made it easy get to our sons home about 5 miles away. The room was kept very clean and the service very good. The management was very accommodating to our special needs.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Miriam F,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad that my staff could help accommodate your special needs. My Housekeeping Staff will be very pleased to hear how happy you were with their hard work. I look forward to having you come stay with us in the future and I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Affordable option and very centrally located - close to main highway route and easy to get to. Very clean, free Internet for Business travelers is HUGE!! Great restaurant and Bar located in the Lobby/Hotel makes food/drink easy. Would stay again and recommend highly. Very friendly and accommodating staff also made stay very enjoyable!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear William B,

Your review put a big smile on my face. Your enthusiasm is catching! The restaurant is great and I'm happy you liked our pool, our rooms, our location, our breakfast, our staff, our cleanliness, and our price! I look forward to your return and I would love you to stop by the Front Desk so that I can meet you and say thank you in person.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The motel itself is OK. It seems a little pricey for what you get but then, everything is pricey in the Boston area. The restaurant is OK but it can get very crowded and extremely loud when every one gets off work and go in for happy hour.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Douglas F,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your honesty and I hope to see you return to the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel in the future. The restaurant is very popular and therefore very busy. I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced due to the large crowd at the Copper House Tavern.

Respectfully,