“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
Reston, Virginia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and what a great base for a busy trip! The staff were excellent in giving directions and the breakfast was great! The room was very clean and although the parking lot was full and we saw quite a few other guests in the lobby and in breakfast not once did we hear a door shut or people walking by out room!

We were in and out of Boston and other towns in the surrounding area and the public transportion went right by the hotel so we could just step outside and catch the bus.

Just down the street and around the corner are a few nice shopping plazas with TJMaxx and a grocery store.

Thank you all at Best Western TLC, keep up the good work!!!

Room Tip: No matter where you stay the rooms are all newly renovated and you wont hear any noise!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Margot F, Manager at BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear BAC21994,

WOW!!! I loved reading your review of our hotel. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so glad that you liked my staff and that you felt welcomed. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and clearly you agreed. The BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel keeps upgrading and it gets better every day. I look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Waltham, MA 02451

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Babylon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Welcome environment, clean rooms, nice breakfast in the morning. Loved the new restaurant on premise, the menu was very extensive; maybe to a fault but the food was good. The hotel is a 15 minute drive to Boston which was very accomodating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Laura,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the Copper House Tavern. Here at the BEST WESTERN TLC hotel we strive to give you a superior guest stay. Please contact me the next time you are in the area and I would be glad to make you a reservation at a good rate.

Dhahran, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Based on the rates offered in the area, I think this is the most affordable one. Rooms are clean, laid back environment, peace and tranquility and most of all really great hotel staff. Complementary breakfast is good if not great, some of the items are cold (boiled eggs) but overall a nice experience . Just one problem is the check out time; I requested the hotel manager if I could check out at 1PM (1 hour over-stay) but was denied. Don't know why they enforce this rule so strictly, could be better by relaxing the regulations a bit!

Would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Farooq,

Please accept my sincerest apologies with regards to the late check out. We do not deny late check outs and I will find out who was on and why this occurred. Thank you very much for the great comments and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the breakfast to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel has won several Housekeeping Excellence Awards. Please call or e-mail me for any future reservations and I will make sure that all your accommodations are to your satisfaction.

East Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff and breakfast is amazing!! Best Western pays attention to EVERY detail in a warm and friendly way. This is our THIRD stay in the last 5 months and will be returning soon. We have family in the area and this is a wonderful affordable clean place to stay. The GREAT breakfast is a bonus!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, Manager at BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I was overwhelmed by your great review. We are working very hard to give our guests a superior experience at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. I know you loved our breakfast and you will love it even more because our Continental Breakfast is in the process of expanding and we are going to offer some hot choices and fresh cut fruits. I am pleased that the hotel staff made you feel welcome and accommodated your needs. The Housekeeping Manager will be so happy to hear that you found the hotel so clean. She prides herself on cleanliness of the rooms. In fact, this hotel had one several Housekeeping Excellence awards in the past few years. I will certainly post this review and I thank you for your praise.

Waltham, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stay regularly in hotels in the Waltham MA area. Tthe BW TLC has been continually improving since 2012 and is now even better. As a road warrior, I appreciate the BW TLC's knowledgeable and always helpful front desk staff, clean rooms, clean bathrooms with adequate towels, working AC / heating units, good free internet service and easy free parking. With the recent facelift of the hotel, new table lamps with outlets, and opening of the new Copper House restaurant within the hotel, the BW TLC is a great choice for long term business or occasional travelers. As a Diamond BW rewards member, (and top tier rewards member of several other hotel chains) I continue to choose to stay here when I can stay elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, Manager at BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments put a big smile on my face. I printed out your review and posted it for all my staff to see. Thank you!!!! It is so good to hear from a valued, loyal guest and Diamond rewards member who has been with us to see the hotel go through a metamorphosis. The BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel is looking wonderful. The Copper House Tavern with its fine cuisine, 40 varieties of beer , and its aged spirits is truly an excellent addition. We look forward to having you come stay with us in the future.

Albany, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Overall we found the Best Western TLC to be a nice hotel in a good location at a good price. The room was clean and well-appointed (although having information in the room about where ice and vending are located, pool and gym hours, etc. would be nice), and we found the breakfast to be of good quality with nice variety (the only shortcoming being the lack of fat free milk).

It was, however, the noisiest hotel experience I have ever had, with a large and loud group congregated just outside the main entrance after 11 pm, and then being awakened by a loud party happening somewhere in the hotel after 1 am. I will call to inquire as to other events happening before making any future reservations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dear Steven S,

Thank you for the nice comments regarding the cleanliness of your room, the good location of the hotel and the good price. I would like to personally apologize for the high noise level that occurred last weekend. I did call the authorities to break up the group outside the hotel. Also, I quieted down a number of different rooms. Apparently, both the Red Sox and the Patriots were playing home games this weekend and there were quite a few fans in house. This is not the norm here at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. Please call or e-mail me in the future and I will give you a discount towards your stay.

Brookfield, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a large number of rooms booked for a wedding. The staff was terrific! The lounge has one of the largest and best selections of beers on-tap and the lounge personal are very knowledgeable and friendly. For business or pleasure this hotel is a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Margot F, Manager at BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Dj W,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you made regarding my staff. I will certainly pass them on. The Copper House Tavern certainly has a great selection of beers on-tap as well as many fine bottled beers and spirits. Next time you are in town please stop by the Front Desk so that I may introduce myself.