“Good food, drinks and service”
Review of Uno Pizzeria & Grill - CLOSED

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place is just always good. I go there very often as I work near by. The place is always clean, the wait staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the food is always good. Prices are average to below average too.

1  Thank Sam_Anwar

Reviewed November 5, 2012

this is a great family restaurant where you can get from a decent pizza to a great steak...we tried the skirt steak made with the argentianian style ( chimichura --sp? ) dressing which was great...food is well priced but alcohol is pricey....also love their very thin sliced whole grain pizza

1  Thank art3344
Reviewed October 21, 2012

OK, chain restaurants are just what they are, but Uno's is generally a great bet. Most of the entrees are great, the deep dish pizza, when not too greasy, is very tasty, the kids options are good, and if you join the Uno's Insiders Club, it can be a good deal. My only complaint: I have a general pet peeve about restaurants that don't list the bar prices. It just seems sketchy, and my answer to it is to rarely order booze. Sorry Uno's; that may be your way to make money, but don't hide that.

1  Thank woodenkiwi
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have been several times, I don't think I have had the same service experience twice. The food at best is average, some dishes are better then others but after three visits it all gets pretty old. Fine place to eat in a pinch, otherwise plan something else

1  Thank hdblue
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We loved the way they treated the kids with kindness and understanding. Helpful, patient, and very friendly waiter. Food was great and very reasonable.

1  Thank Ursula S