“Great little take-out place”

Little India Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 188 Restaurants in Waltham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Needham, Massachusetts
“Great little take-out place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I get coupons from Little India regularly which keeps me coming. I've do the lunch buffet with business colleagues occasionally and find it tasty but unappealing to my eyes: everything's brown or green. But when I go for take-out on my way home I'm not disappointed. I usually get the chicken swag and the naan or paratha stuffed with cauliflower - yummy. their sauces are also good: ask for extras. The staff is polite in an old world kind of way. I wish their coupons were better; $8 off an entree when you buy another at full price barely covers half the entree nowadays, can't they raise it to $10 off? Then I'd come more often, spend more, and we'd all be happier.

Visited November 2012

New York
“Mouth-Watering Delicious”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I love Indian food and have eaten in plenty of Indian restaurants within the NY and NJ area as well as several within the Boston area in my recent trip there, and this restaurant excels. I tend not to even like vegetable pakora, since I don't like most fried foods, nor chicken tikka masala, as I find the sauce too weak, but I thought Little India's was really tasty. I could not imagine a chicken and mushrooms dish, which seems more Italian to me, being good in an Indian restaurant yet this was just delicious. This lunchtime buffet was well worth it. The waiter seemed miserable but was professional and I would not let that interfere with how mouth-watering the dishes are.

• Visited August 2012
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“The best indian food in Waltham”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We love the food from Little India. We often order take out and are never disappointed. We have tried several other Indian places on Moody street but we always go back here.

• Visited April 2012
Waltham, Massachusetts
“awful”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

i rather go hungry then go there
food was terrible and the service was awful
only went there bc a friend of mine wanted to try it out
was a huge mistake!

Visited February 2012
“My favorite Indian restaurant.”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Of the many Indian places to eat in Waltham, this the best. And we have eaten at all of them (since we are locals). Everything I have tried has been delicious, and cooked exactly the way I ask for it. I prefer my Indian food medium spicy, and it always has been prepared perfectly for my taste. The naan comes out hot and tasty, and my favorite dish is the chicken mughlai. Come try this place, you won't be disappointed.