“Tom really can cook!”

Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Vietnamese
Boston. MA
“Tom really can cook!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We tried three Thai dishes and all them were good. Tom has a special Pad Thai dish which was delicious. We also had a "make your own" dinner which in our case had shrimp and chicken with basil and spices - excellent. The green curry with chicken dishes was just OK -- could have been spicier. The service was friendly and the place was immaculate. Will definitely go back and try other dishes from their extensive menu.

• Visited April 2014

New York City, New York
“Varied menu”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I visited to take out. The menu was huge and took some time to settle on what to order. Chose spring rolls and pork chops. Excellent food! I'll be back again!

• Visited March 2014
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“What A Find!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was a "stumble-upon" experience. The owner served us personally and was more than helpful in explaining some of the items on the menu that I questioned. Get the spring rolls but get them "fresh" rather than "fried". A unique experience for me. I also had the Tamarind Duck - a crispy skinned duck with a moist, tender interior. The vegetables and sauce made this exquisite. It's 1/2 of a duck so go hungry or you won't get it down. This entree is under 15.00... HOW?

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Wow, simply wow!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It would be easy to walk past this reataurant in a street of many, but having a hankering for SE Asian food the menu looked varied enough to service a fussy eater like myself.

The chicken spring rolls were absolutley unique. Moist and tasy and the sause that went with it was sweet and flavoursome. Simply delicious!

The crispy coated roast duck was also simply superb with the sweet and sour sauce! I have never had anything in a restaurant like it, and the portion size was so large I could not eat it all (and I really tried!)

• Visited September 2013
Jasper, New York
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have only had Thai food a few times, so I am not an expert. BUT, our food was fantastic! We got two dishes, both were about $10. Mango Curry Chicken was perfect blend of sweet and spice flavors. Spicy Chicken with peanuts and Prik Pao Sauce was perfect with just a little spice. Everything was very fresh. Noodles and Rice were both delicious. The outside doesn't look like much. The inside is clean, comfortable and well decorated, though nothing fancy. Service was terrific! We were very thirsty when we arrived and they filled our glasses with water over and over- we never ran out! Cappuccino Chocolate Mousse Cake was very nicely presented and delicious.

• Visited August 2013