“Excellent for special occasions”
Review of La Campania

La Campania
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Waltham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went here for a birthday celebration with couple of girlfriends. Though it's on the pricey side, it was worth it for a special occasion. Food (including dessert) and wine were all delicious. Would recommend making a reservation, just in case.

There are newer reviews for La Campania

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Always worth the trip!
I often arrive without a reservation and happy when they find me something. It is my favorite place in Waltham for the half portions that usually satisfying appetite. Their bread is always good while waiting for the food which has never disappointed.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Wonderful spot for a nice dinner in the Waltham area. Nice atmosphere with very attentive and helpful staff. Food was excellent. The Gnocchi is amazing. Great wine list with some very nice Italian wines.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My Husband took me here for my Birthday and it did not disappoint! It's much nicer inside then it looks from the outside. The foie gras appetizer was one the best dishes I've ever had. I would highly reccomend trying it. We also got the tuna tarter, which was was good but not my favorite. For entrees my Husband got the Venison and I got the Duck, both were amazing. Our server Charles was excellent and gave us some great wine reccomendations when we couldn't decide. The food is pricey, but worth it for a special occassion. Our reservation was on the earlier side on a Saturday night and it was packed. Make sure to make a reseravtion before hand. We will be back if we get the chance!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant is one of the best in metrowest Boston Do not miss it Excellent delicious food Excellent staff
We had to wait a little for our table but we did not mind at all - they asked us to sit in the lounge but we were happy to stand and wait They brought us a delicious glass of white wine while we waited - great service - what it is all about Please try La Campania - you will not be disappointed

1  Thank Susan F