“I'm a fan”

Add it.
Sushi Box
Ranked #107 of 189 Restaurants in Waltham
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Weston, Massachusetts
“I'm a fan”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Love there sticky rice and cucumber rolls my wife's favorite are the shrimp rolls.the prices are very fair.

Visited February 2013

Loveland, CO
“Not bad sushi, but not good either.”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went here with 3 other colleagues and I was very unimpressed. We were the ONLY table at 6pm on a Monday night and the service was AWFUL. The waitress gave us a "I really don't care about you at all" attitude and never refilled my water in over an hour. We even had to ask her to come over and take our order. The sushi tasted very 'so-so.' There was nothing that excited me whatsoever and I was very happy that it was all on the company's dime and not mine. The sushi was boring. The restaurant was boring. And the staff was boring. I won't go here again on my next trip out.

• Visited March 2012
mashpee
“OK but no urge to go back”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have been eating at this location for many years now, under many different owners. It is called the Sushi Box out front at present. I usually get the shrimp and vegetable tempura, with maki and miso. The tempura tasted like older oil and slightly overcooked. Hard to evaluate the batter under these conditions. The miso was heavy and the maki tasted like it had been prepared much earlier. Not bad, just not as good as it had been previously, and the prices were higher. With other, better restaurants nearby, I'll have to have a craving for tempura for my next visit, if Ginger in Bedford is still closed for reconstruction.

• Visited March 2012
los angeles
“Very good sushi @ Yasu Sushi (GPS) AKA Sushi Box (store sign)”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Visiting son at nearby school and found small sushi restaurant called Yasu Sushi on Gamin GPS. But sign says Sushi Box. Sushi very good and quantity and price reasonable to what I pay in Los Angeles for family-style sushi. We went on a Thursday night and the place was packed. Service adequate. We're going there next time I'm in Waltham visiting my son.

• Visited February 2012
minnesota, usa
“Great sushi and sashimi”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife and I were visiting in the Boston area lookijng for some sushi. This restaurant was listed as Yasu Sushi in the Garmin but seemed to have been renamed the Sushi Box according to the marquis. We had sushi and sashimi. The sushi was great. Rolls seemed larger than I'm accustomed to and very good. Sashimi was fresh and simply excellent!
Randy, minneapolis

Visited September 2011
1 Thank shimizuMinnesota

Been to Sushi Box? Share your experiences!