Courtyard Boston Waltham
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
$119
$149
$118
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$155
$145
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Crescent Suites Hotel(Waltham)
$189
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$128
$110
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

All reviewsfire pitunderground parkingoutdoor patiosafe areasmall poolnice hotelhot tubthe holiday inn expressoff the highwaygas stationking roomother hotelsmini fridgevery nice stayfirst floornight's sleepfitness center
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently for a business trip. I'm normally a Hilton person, but when I attempted to find a room last minute for a business trip, the Hilton prices were about $30 higher per night than this hotel. I couldn't justify the extra cost, so I decided to give Courtyard a try.

I made the right decision! The hotel was beautiful inside. I was greeted by very friendly staff, who checked me in quickly and easily. I was very impressed with the decor of the hotel lobby. When I arrived in the room, I was equally impressed. These hotels have a more modern feel than the Hiltons do, and I have enjoyed the room designs.

Here are some of the highlights from my stay: the hotel has free wifi, which is wonderful. It's frustrating when some places overcharge for this service. The business center was available and easy to use - I was able to use the computer & printer to print my airplane boarding passes for my return flight. The bed was very comfortable and I slept incredibly well. I was also able to use the 24 hour fitness room, which had good equipment and was a pleasant experience.

All in all, I can't complain whatsoever about this stay. I love the Hilton hotels, but this is my second stay at a Marriott brand in recent times, and I am thoroughly impressed! I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat and am now far more willing to consider Marriott hotels for future trips.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear “LKLNJ”,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about our Courtyard here in Waltham. The Courtyard brand has been going through a “refresh”, and we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed all the new improvements we have to offer our guests. We are also always pleased to hear that our staff greeted and accommodated you so efficiently and in such a friendly way. We are very glad that you have tried our Courtyard brand and are looking forward to having you stay with us again when you travel to Waltham. Please feel free to reach out to me (dgregorio@plhghotels.com) if there is anything more you’d like to share with us regarding your stay.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have family in the Boston area and this little gem has afforded us the best opportunity to get a good night's sleep at a reasonable price. (No extra charges and no hidden fees for parking or wifi like some hotels nearby).

We were greeted warmly at reception and the lobby and common areas are bright, open and spotlessly clean. I did not have a chance go in the pool, but two women were in it when I walked by and they looked as if they were enjoying it. (note to self: bring swim suit next time--there's a hot tub) There is also a fitness center for guests to use.

The room was clean, pretty and the shower was hot. The bed was very comfortable and I slept through the night (which is not easy for me!) In the morning, we were able to get right back on 128 and onto the Pike to return home.

In short, this is a very nice hotel at a great price. Kudos to the management and the staff!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Over the past 10 years, I have stayed at this Courtyard many times. I have always found the reception very friendly and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. I would recommend this Marriott location highly; love that the parking is free.

Room Tip: Sometimes I am by myself and prefer to get in and out; I ask for a first floor room near ice which also puts me near the entrance area where they have many accommmodations: breakfast area, swimming pool, exercise facilities, access to computer network, travel brochures.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear chrism72112",

We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed staying with us in Waltham over the past 10 years. We are always glad to hear that our staff went above and beyond and I'll make sure that we pass your message along to them.

We thank you for the recommendation, and hope to see you very soon again in Waltham!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Clean rooms and common areas. Pool was a little cold, but hot tub was great! Clean, spacious rooms and convenient bistro with full bar in the lobby. Would recommend to anyone visiting Boston or needing someplace convenient to Children's Hospital.

Dear "AC W",

Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you also liked the Bistro and bar in the lobby. I'll be sure to have my maintenance team check on the pool temperature to confirm it is at the correct level.

Thanks again and we hope to see you in Waltham again soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is a favorite of ours in the Boston area. We travel frequently to Cambridge and this is a perfect location just off the highway on our way up. The hotel is new, clean and beautiful. The staff is friendly and accomidating. Free parking and wifi too! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear "rayraymar",

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review and recommendation regarding your stay(s) with us in Waltham. We are glad that we have become one of your favorite hotels to stay in when visitng the Boston area. I'll also be sure to pass on the kind words regarding our staff.

We hope to see you again soon!