“Jenn was the reason I enjoyed my visit to the Waltham property.”

Courtyard Boston Waltham
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
Marina del Rey, California
“Jenn was the reason I enjoyed my visit to the Waltham property.”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Jenn really made my visit to this property. She was helpful and patient. I am a frequent traveler and Jenn totally understood that I needed a comfortable room for a couple of nights on my vacation. She helped me get a hair appointment and a great place for dinner and she was wonderful when I needed to change my room a few times until it felt like home.She is a professional of the highest caliber and she represents the best of Marriott.

Room Tip: Water view a bit noisy but a nice spot.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a great Courtyard and is better than many Marriott properties where I've stayed. Since Courtyards are franchised my experience has been inconsistent running the gamut from excellent like Waltham to fair in Lynnwood WA. This hotel's lobby and bistro space is outstanding. It functions as a outstanding work and meeting place, and gives you a place to grab some food (+ Starbucks coffee!). The room is nicely laid out for business travelers who also do yoga (need desk and floor space). I'll definitely stay in this Courtyard the next time I'm in Waltham.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jim P
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Great staff, great food. Great service and great hotel!
Jen, at the front desk, was wonderful, helpful, caring and very professional. My husband and I travel frequently and have seen a lot in the business world of travel, and this Courtyard is definitely at the very top of our experiences and stays. Jen is a super representative of the Marriott group of hotels and is the kind of employee whom all weary travelers would always love to have welcome them and check them in.
P.S. Overall, no one who stays at this particular facility will ever be disappointed! Thanks.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
boston, ma
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Staff extremely kind, helpful and polite. Decor nicely appointed and hotel very clean. So happy to stay in a clean, beautiful hotel, knowing all the while we were saving money as compared to a Ritz or Four Seasons, and enjoying ourselves just as much. Food excellent! No complaints at all and will highly recommend to others. To the management: well done!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Waltham, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Came here for the weekend for family graduations. Hotel is clean and beautiful. Most importantly,the staff was universally capable, friendly and honest. Miguel checked me in and was great. Later, upon discovering that my room had been polluted by the previous smoking guest, Jenn helped me get a room right away and did so with a smile and sincere appreciation of the problem. Marriott staff are always terrific,whether I'm in Boston,new York city, or Amsterdam.

Room Tip: Corner room was spacious.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Mansfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 15, 2012

the hotel was very nice and we a room right next to the fire pit. the fire pit was very nice and love the idea of having a fire to sit by at night. even tho we were near the highway the noise was not a problem at all. the staff was friendly and the pool and jacuzzi was nice

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and 8 year old. Staff was great. Hotel was clean. Easy in and out to Fenway and Boston proper. Great value. Only issue we had was pilling on the sheets and the mattress was too soft and seemed worn out. Other than that, it was great.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff K
CYWalthamGM, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Waltham, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Jeff K,
Thank you for your feedback on our Courtyard here in Waltham. We are happy to hear your enjoyed our hotel and our staff. I am always pleased to hear that our staff did great, and if there was anyone in particular that went above and beyond, I’d be happy to know that as well. I’d also be curious to know which guest room you stayed in, as I’d like my housekeeping staff to check on the mattress. We renovated our guest rooms this past winter, and all guest rooms had new mattresses installed, so I’m curious to check out the issue. If you’d like to contact me directly, I can be reached via phone or email (781-419-0948 or dgregorio@plhghotels.com). Thanks again and we hope to see you in Waltham again soon.

Safe travels,