Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$90
View deal
Expedia.com$90
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$90
Agoda.com$90
ExtendedStay$90
Hurb$95
All reviews front desk clerk home away from home bed was comfortable boston area mariano maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2017

I recently transferred to Boston to DC and was looking for a solid economical hotel for the transition. I have really enjoyed staying here, I have 5 days left on the 30 day stay and the staff have really made it feel like home. Ashley who helped me book has been great and personable. Anything I ever ask for is accommodated. Super happy with the coffee station, that's essential! Room has been clean, maintenance staff friendly. Its nice to have the mini kitchen and full fridge. I feel this place offers very solid value for travelers. Waltham is also a great little neighborhood, make sure you go check out Moody street restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Dylan, thank you for making Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 52 4th Ave your home away from home. We are thrilled to know you loved our outstanding hospitality as well as our location and that you found us to be of great value in the area. I will share your kind comments with my team, especially with Ashley for a job well done. We appreciate you being our guest, and please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We booked here for two nights. Very disappointed. Although there is a kitchen, absolutely nothing is supplied and you have to contact the desk to get anything - utensils, cups, anything. The room was clean and the bed was actually quite comfortable. But decor is depressingly tan and brown. The worst was being awakened at 3:45 am by hotel workers talking in the hallway right outside our door, which was across from the laundry room. I had to get up and speak to them. The hotel felt dated and cheap. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thanks for evaluating your stay. We apologize for not living up to your expectation. We are sorry your sleep was disrupted and the inconvenience it caused. Your concern will be shared with our associates. Kitchenware of your room is kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We will be sure our front desk communicates this more clearly going forward. On a positive note, we are glad you liked the cleanliness of your room and the comfort of our bed. I hope you will return so we can make it up to you.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at!!! We were in Boston for my daughters graduation from college. When we first arrived and went to so called lobby there was an awefull odor... cross between nursing home and Indian food when we walked into room there was a musty smell, dirty tub, sheets were like sandpaper, air conditioner not working properly, stains on carpet... we tried to get a room at the Best Western where my sister was staying ( which is beautiful and clean and cheaper believe it or not!!!) but they were completely booked. Breakfast was coffee gas station style packaged muffins and granola bars. Unbelievable !!! We were there overnite and I felt so clammy in the morning !!! I am fighting for a refund!!! Also we were supposed to have 2 queen beds... they were two double beds which the person at the front desk argued with me about!! Never Never stay at Extended Stay!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

It is very disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies as we never mean to disappoint any of our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing our guidelines to provide a better experience for every guest entering our doors. Please contact our associates directly at the hotel for any of your queries. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another chance to make it up to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

To start there is no ice machine . With that said the property is beautiful and all the other amenities like the pool grill and work out room are great. The breakfast is lacking and the coffee is bad for people looking for a continental breakfast. You are a walk away from various restaurants and a nice hiking area on prospect hill with a amazing view of Boston. Getting on 95 north or south is a breeze once you get used o the morning commute. The staff is what makes this extended stay a great place Dave Ashley and every single employee here have been nothing but 100% helpful and it's nice to see people smile and enjoy their job to guarantee you will smile and enjoy your stay

Room tip: Quiet in the front
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Andrew, thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America - Boston - Waltham - 52 4th Ave. We are pleased to read how happy you were with our well-maintained property, location, service, and some of the facilities. I will share your praises with Dave, Ashely, and the rest of my team. As all of our rooms have refrigerators, we do not have ice machines on our property. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We had reserved a 3-star mystery deal through Priceline. This hotel is NOT 3-stars. It was disgusting. We had let the hotel know in advance that we would be a late check-in (11pm). There was no one at the front desk, and entrance to the lobby is by key card only. After waiting several minutes with other locked out guests, another guest saw us and let us in. We had to call the hotel repeatedly to get someone to come to the front desk. When we finally got checked in, we got up to the 3rd floor and the halls reeked of marijuana. Our room looked like a maid had gotten half way through cleaning and just stopped. There was a toilet brush in the toilet bowl, toothpaste on the shower curtain, and long hairs and a bug in the sheets on the bed. When I requested dishes from the front desk, they gave me a bin full of dishes, but all of the silverware was dirty.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie M
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and providing your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the "unkempt" condition and the smell in the hallways you reported in your review. Your comments will be shared with our team so we can address these issues immediately. We take great pride in the service, cleanliness and maintenance of our hotel, and we hope this isolated incident will not keep you from returning to enjoy a great experience next time and have a positive lasting impression of our hotel.