Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$90
View deal
Expedia.com$90
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$90
Agoda.com$90
ExtendedStay$90
Trip.com$111
All reviews front desk clerk home away from home bed was comfortable boston area mariano maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2017

This is a great, well-priced location. Close to major highways, restaurants and retail. Staff is great, from the manager Dave, to the front desk staff (Richard, Ashleigh, and several others), to Pete in maintenance, to the housekeeping team. They all strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend this place.

Room tip: Ask for middle of the hallway rooms with views towards the back.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! It's clean and staff is very friendly! Located in great distance from the city! Recommend to everyone! Love Ashley the manager she is great! Room was clean and staff is always available to help!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2017

I would never recommend this property. The staff at night has terrible attitudes and are extremely rude and unaccommodating. The entire second floor of the property smelled of smoke and bug spray. I attempted to use the internet in lieu of work but could not access and was told there were to many people using it and I would have to wait my turn.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Taylor P
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding the rudeness and hallway odors are truly regrettable. We also sincerely apologize that our free Wi-Fi services were not up to your standard, we are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we discussed our service standards and practices, as well as odor remediation techniques to make sure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at whm@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I stayed there for personal reasons..and thought it was really terrible. Breakfast was a joke ..just a bunch of wrapped cereal bars and very weak coffee,,,no juice, fruit or toast or anything.

There were some decent cleaning people but I did run into some that did very little cleaning in the room.

Only good thing was the location..very near everything..could walk to a nearby park and to shopping. So if they ever get there act together it would be great. It is located around a very wealthy business community with high end restaurants etc.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your stay not being pleasurable We can assure you that we are doing our best to provide a clean stay for all of our guests. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at whm2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

They didn't clean the room properly and provide the unclean stuff, I suggest you to not stay in this hotel if you have other choice. Wifi is really slow. They didn't clean the room even I have requested them twice. So BIG NO to this hotel

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Arbab N
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I am bringing this to the staff's attention to ensure that the situation you described does not happen again in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at whm2@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.