Lowest prices for your stay
$114
$114
Trip.com
$108
Hotels.com$114
Priceline$114
Hurb$120
All reviews front desk clerk home away from home bed was comfortable boston area mariano maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2016

They didn't clean the room properly and provide the unclean stuff, I suggest you to not stay in this hotel if you have other choice. Wifi is really slow. They didn't clean the room even I have requested them twice. So BIG NO to this hotel

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Arbab N
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I am bringing this to the staff's attention to ensure that the situation you described does not happen again in the future. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at whm2@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 18, 2016

Do not stay at this hotel. I paid extra for a large delux room and it was small and poorly furnished. I had to beg the manager to give more than the one plastic hanger in the room. The rooms are small and use the cheapest furnishings I have seen in a long time. The dark poorly lit hall smelled of some terrible food that some person cooked in their "suite". The price was about the same as the other more established extended stay hotels. So if you have a choice, stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable. We can assure you that our staff is working hard to make sure future stays are more acceptable. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at whm2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

I enjoyed my room away from the elevator thanks to Awesome Angela (states her name tag) the front desk clerk. There were some minor issues but they were resolved.
I received my set of cookware within reasonable amount of time.

Room tip: Far end of the hallway even numbers better scenery according to staff
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

The team and I appreciate your comments. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service from our staff and any issues that you had were fixed. They will be informed on the great job they are doing assisting guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Great hotel if you love to cook. There's a kitchenette with a full-sized fridge, microwave and gas stove. If you need pots and pans, you can request from the front desk. The room and other amenities are basic but good enough for a good night sleep.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank AsadZulfahri
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read you favored the fully equipped kitchen in your room. We are very budget conscience at our hotels and strive to provide the best for our short and long term guests. We want this to be your 'Home Away From Home.’ Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Mine were business trip and used quite a many times for months. Advantage is they have kitchen. Good for the price offered. Rooms are clean, location is not so great to commute but you have prospect hill back side is good place to hang out.

Date of stay: September 2016
2  Thank RutuRaj P
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you values our full equipped kitchen as a positive amenity to your stay and that your room condition was to your liking. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.