Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$90
View deal
Expedia.com$90
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$90
ExtendedStay$90
eDreams$90
Orbitz.com$90
All reviews front desk clerk home away from home bed was comfortable boston area mariano maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We were just looking for a place to stay for one night this past weekend and this place was the cheapest in the area. Some of the reviews made me nervous, but we encountered none of the negative issues described. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly at check in and check out. Link, who checked us in, gave us suggestions for breakfast and even called our room to be sure things were okay. When we checked out, Angela was equally accommodating and made note of a couple of minor maintenance issues that I pointed out. The room, bed, furniture and bathroom were clean, nothing worn or shabby, no odors in the room or hallway. The breakfast is very basic continental, but it is advertised as such, so no one should be disappointed. I was a bit surprised that no dishes and utensils were in the kitchen and apparently are available only at an extra charge, especially since the hotel describes these items as an amenity. This seems a little unusual for a facility that is designed for extended stays. It didn't particularly affect us, as we got a couple of cups from the coffee service in the lobby, and that was all we needed. There are two separate Extended Stay America buildings. The first one you come to is clearly marked with a 32 on the front facade, and this one is just up the street to the left. It can be a bit confusing, but no big deal. We would stay here again with no hesitation, based on our experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jaysmom4285
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to read our front desk staff provided you with excellent customer service and that your room was too your liking. For clarification, the cookware for the fully equipped kitchen is available at the front desk because we make sure the dishes are properly sanitized for guests. There is no fee to received them. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

I never complain about hotel rooms but this place warranted it. Toilet looked like someone threw up on it. There were empty bottles of fireball in the trash. Asked for a new room that was cleaner, but not up to par. Grime in the shower. We needed a local place to stay for 1 night while our floors were being refinished. Regret picking this place. Even at half price from Priceline it's not worth it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jelliott1102
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The situation you described regarding the bathroom condition is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will continue our diligent room inspection to ensure that your situation is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at whm@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Only stayed here three days over this past weekend but was very satisfied. Stayed on 3rd floor and it was very quiet. Room was spartan but clean; bed was comfortable. Carpet was not dirty or smelly but just looked old. Replacing that would spruce up the room nicely. All staff I encountered were very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Andy132
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am glad to see you enjoyed your quiet stay. It's great to read everything was to your liking, and our staff was accommodating and friendly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

This would have to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed at and I do a lot of traveling. There was loose dirt/something on the main bed sheets when the covers were removed. There were more than two people in the room so someone had to sleep on the pull out bed couch. Absolutely disgusting with dirt/hair/etc. all over the pull out section of the couch. No sheets/covers provided for this either.

The hotel public spaces smell like a smoking lounge. Random dogs barking after midnight and very early in the morning.

Pay the extra money to stay somewhere else. Quality was no where near $200 a night. Will NEVER go back to this place again.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank y2j80
Reviewed August 9, 2016

No customer service at all, very rude behavior. I stayed yesterday night planned for 10 days, but i am done with them very next day, Lady in reception is very rude, she doesnt have basic courtesy to talk to customers

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kl.prasanna K
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that there was a lack of customer service for your stay. Please accept my apology. I met with the staff, and we will all be working on our customer service skills to ensure that rude or poor customer service is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at whm@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.