Exceptional hotel, I brought my family to Boston for a weekend Red Sox Game and the hotel was a great decision. The hotel is about 5 minutes from the Riverside T Station, where parking was 6$ for the night, and was a straight shot on the green line to Fenway Park. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean, fresh and very comfortable. Exceptional place and I have recommended to all my friends and family that come to the Boston area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Massachusetts Route 128 technology belt and 30 minutes from downtown Boston, the Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham hotel helps you make the most of your time in the area. Great transport links keep you in easy reach of some of the area's top sites and attractions. Stay connected with complimentary WiFi and a 24-hour business center. Head to the fitness center for a workout or take a dip in the pool. Enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast or delicious dinner at the Great American Grill(R). Our Waltham hotel offers a choice of unique function rooms, making it the perfect venue for your next Boston meeting or celebration. Minutes from Brandeis and Bentley Universities, this Boston hotel is perfect if you are in town to visit the kids at college or attend a reunion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Hilton Garden Inn Waltham
- Hilton Waltham
- Waltham Hilton