“Great mother's day celebration”
Review of City Streets Restaurant - MOVED

City Streets Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At City Streets, the Restaurant & Pub will feature photographs of some of the most memorable streets and landmarks around the world and surrounding local areas. The menu will have American contemporary offerings as well as specials from all of the varied cultural identities of the community.
Billerica, MA, United States
“Great mother's day celebration”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I saw an advertisement that City Streets would be open for Mother's day, so I loaded my girls and wife into the truck, and met my parents at the restaurant. What a great choice!! We really enjoyed the venue, and the food. We all had breakfast except one of my daughters that ordered the macaroni and cheese stuffed hamburger. Her comment..."we are coming back for my birthday dinner". The proprietor, Rob, even took a few minutes to stop by our table to ensure everything was to our liking. I highly recommend this restaurant. I've been by for appetizers and beverages too....great place!!

• Visited May 2013

New Jersey
“A "Flight" to Wing City”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

What’s not to love about all you can eat wings for $5? Nothing! Each “flight” of wings had eight pieces regardless of whether you were on your third, fourth or fifth round. Usually all you can eat portions get smaller and the time to deliver longer and longer to discourage you from ordering more. This was not the case at City Streets. The wings were of average size and a few larger with a good mix of “flats” and “drumettes” on each place. The sauces I tried included Spicy BBQ, Buffalo, Honey Buffalo, Golden, etc. There was enough sauce premixed with each “flight” of wings but if you like it to be dripping off that was not the case. The taste of the various sauces was average at best and the plan buffalo was probably the best.
The service was very friendly and attentive. I sat in the large bar areas which was not overflowing but had enough patrons. What I found a bit odd was a sports bar atmosphere with six large TV screens yet a very calm crowd. The light was dark but light enough and the noise level low but not quiet.
One thing to keep in mind is that the more wings you eat the more beer you drink so the $5 tab can quickly grow to $25 plus tax and tip.

Maybe the next time I might be up for their mac & cheese stuffed burger ... sounds interesting.

• Visited May 2013
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Great food, service and pretzel rolls”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you go to City Streets for only the pretzel rolls you will still have an enjoyable experience. However the overall food experience is excellent, including the fried pickles, buffalo wings and the shrimp piccatta. The service is friendly and paced correctly.

• Visited January 2013
Boston
“Relatively fresh and interesting for bar food”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

On Sundays they offer $5 all you can eat chicken wings -- popular with kids. The wings looked agreeably sloppy and junky and tasty. I had a Cobb salad that was pretty fresh and had a good balsamic vinaigrette dressing (I substituted for the ranch that would have been on it). My friends tried the sweet potato strings with their sandwiches -- kind of dry and tasteless. The fried pickle appetizer was nicely spicy if deep-fried.

There is no real atmosphere -- very plain and lackluster -- but the service was very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited October 2012
mass
“Nice bar good food”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This bar is small but very nice inside, small bar. The food is great, Sunday and Monday they have wing special and the wings are very good. I have eaten here a couple of time and the food is always good. The bartenders are very friendly and the service is great

Visited August 2012