“Could not be any better!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Could not be any better!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Boston. From check-in to check-out the service and staff were superb. Room was immaculate and free made to order breakfast was delicious. Had stayed in other hotels in this area but will always try the Embassy Suites, if the price is right.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 15, 2013

5 STARS ALL AROUND for price, service, and wonderful breakfast! Everyone was very polite and anxious to help us. Even the pull out queen sofa was quite comfortable. Cant say enough! I highly recommend this place to stay in Boston

Room Tip: all rooms are of equal quality -- also quiet
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I like this hotel because the rooms are large enough and they can fit the whole family without going into the expense of taking two rooms. It is also perfect when I come to see my daughter that studies at Brandeis university. I would say that it would be nice to have some good coffee there. The breakfast is generous and generally good but the coffee could be better. I think a hotel of this scale could afford a nice espresso machine. I would also say that getting wireless at your room should be included - this is almost the standard everywhere in the world now. The wireless in the lobby is not as convenient. I would also say that they could maintain a higher level of cleanliness specially in the bathrooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Boston, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hotel was 9.9 miles from downtown Boston. 15 minute drive, easy access to major highways. Room cost was 1/2 of a downtown rate. The complementary breakfast was great! Staff was extremely helpful with supplying directs and entertainment options. I would highly reccomend Embassy Suites in Waltham, Ma.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Dan J
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I wouldn't stay here again and am not sure why this place gets such good reviews. Noise travels up from the atrium/lobby to guest rooms like the plague (we even had a corner room). Also, the staff seems unconcerned about the noise levels in the hotel. There was a bar mitzvah party going on and the noise could be heard on the upper floors. Rooms show their age just like the design concept of the hotel. Sofabed mattress was probably only three inches thick and comparable in comfort to a park bench.The door to the bedroom looked like something you would expect at a run down motel.

I ate dinner in the restaurant and had to ask for my table to be wiped down from a previous guest. The only redeeming quality of this hotel has to be the breakfast. Overall, a very good selection. However, the staff was unwilling to open up the additional seating area, even though all the tables were full in the main room. This property is a disgrace to the Hilton brand. Avoid the Embassy and stay at either the Courtyard, HI Express, or Hilton Garden Inn in Waltham. All three of them are better choices.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a high floor or a corner room to reduce the amount of noise. However, best choi...
1 Thank Gozags2012
EmbassySuitesWAGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your honest input and apologize you were disappointed in the comfort and amenities we provide. We will keep your comments in mind as we look for refresh options and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Regards,

EmbassySuitesWAGM
Washington DC
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We booked a large block of rooms for a corporate event and I was told when I arrived no room was booked for me. At 11pm at nite I had to search for another hotel and was told by the manager that there was no room for me. They did nothing to help accommodate me with another booking at another hotel. Terrible customer service.

Stayed October 2013
3 Thank AATEDD
EmbassySuitesWAGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent trip. I appreciate your flexibility as we experienced an abnormal situation. I have reviewed your comments with our front office team and we are evaluating our procedures around how to handle this matter should it present itself in the future. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel so we might have the opportunity to show you the level of service we expect and you deserve.

Regards,

EmbassySuitesWAGM
Hollywood, MD, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Location and price were good for our purposes. Atrium sound carries and could be a nuisance on lower floors. Good value, clean, helpful staff, breakfast a plus, no charge for parking....would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family