Easy to find, the Embassy Suites in Waltham, was perfect for us, a family with 2 young kids. 20 minutes from downtown Boston by car, the hotel was exactly what we needed except for WiFi (not included and very costly $15 per day) but there is an complementary office with 3 computers and a printer open 24 hours, that was helpful.
We found that the hotel seems new or renovated, it is welcoming with a large hall, a bar open area with seats and a big lobby. In the evening there are free drinks and snacks, kids were very happy. The restaurant is serving wonderful breakfasts with a large buffet and a cook to order area. Lot of tables in a very pleasant and large layout.
Open areas Design is tasty and accommodate almost everybody taste.
The room on itself is space full with a living room and a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen corner with fridge, a sink and a microwave perfect to prepare hot milk for young kids. We had a double double so with the sofa bed we had plenty of space to sleep.
Well furnished the suite was very comfy : table with seats, large flat screen tv, sofa and harm chair. Bathroom was clean and loaded with towels. Bedroom had 2 beds, nightstand, desk with comfy chair and tv on top of a drawer chest. You will find a hair dryer and an ironing board.
We were at the second floor so with the large central lobby it was quite noisy but only in the living room, very quiet in the bedroom. Living room had an another down side because of its location it was pretty dark . Again no basket to throw recycle items, I don't understand why there is no hotel with recycling facilities.
Now swimming pool, very well maintained, hot and salty water and a hot tub. Very nice except that for those who need quiet, cause a lot of family book this hotel, but not so many people at the same time. But you know what noise can make happy kids, ours were no exceptions.
We had a wonderful time at this hotel, and will go back with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham located in Boston’s High-Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Life Sciences Belt and corporate corridor along Route 128 and Highway 95. Our upscale hotel is just 20 minutes to downtown Boston and 25 minutes to Logan International Airport, convenient to Brandeis and Bentley Universities, Wellesley and Regis Colleges. If you’re traveling to Boston on business or vacation, enjoy spacious two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary nightly Manager’s Reception. Plan your business conference, reunion, Bar Mitztvah, or wedding in one of our nine meeting and banquet rooms which can accommodate up to 300 guests. Enlist our experienced catering and meeting staff to plan a memorable event. Our all-suite hotel provides you with more. Enjoy signature omelets at our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary parking, a 24-hour BusinessLink Business Center, indoor heated pool, and 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Waltham