“Great cheap Chinese food!”
Review of Kihei Dynasty

Kihei Dynasty
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Walpole
Description: Shared in the same plaza as Gulf Gas Station and Country Donuts, Kihei Dynasty is located in the former Plywood Ranch/ADAP Autoparts Store. Revamped and recently rennovated, Kihei is a great escape for good old fashioned Chinese food. It also has a full bar with a full cocktail menu.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

So glad the Kihei was re-incarnated! Love just about everything - Peking ravioli, great pork fried rice. . .

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My 91 year old mother loves their egg rolls, so we agreed to eat there on Friday. We were seated by a very nice woman at the front counter. She brought us tea and rolls almost right away. When the "waitress" came over to take our order, she stood behind our booth to take our order. Very strange. No big deal. Before she left the area, I asked her if she wouldn't mind bringing us another pot of tea, since the one we were served was just luke warm. She muttered that it was boiling in the kitchen and took the pot and left. She returned with what I thought was a new one, and said, "this was boiling in the kitchen". Not taking our old cups with her or bringing us new cups, I got up and took 2 new cups from a service table close to us. When I sipped the tea, it was exactly the same temperature as the first pot; barely warm. I didn't bother to say anything at this point. As she later was approaching our table with our lunch, she yelled from across the room coming towards us, "lo mein"?? Meaning, which one of you had the lo mein. I clearly ignored her, since I felt it was rude to yell back across the room. When she finally made it to our table, she looked at me, and asked the question again. She plunked the food done and was gone like the wind. WE NEVER SAW HER AGAIN! I had to get up again to get more napkins, I hailed down the nice lady who sat us for a contained for our left overs, and the story is, we'll never go back there again. End of story...

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Nice Dive Bar and Awesome Apps... Best DuckSauce around!

Reviewed January 3, 2011

I was recently reintroduced to Kihei Dynasty by an old friend. I remembered this restauarnt from the old Giant Plaza in Walpole many years ago. They are now close by but a little hidden behind a gas station...Don't let the location fool you...it is still authentic Chinese food cooked to order and it is great! It is the same owner and all his family. I have dined here twice in the last month and plan on going back again and again. This restaurant is reminiscent of the authentic restaurants in Boston's Chinatown. The food is excellent and this is one Chinese venue which still served rolls with dinner. Their prices are fantastic...plan on taking home the leftovers as the portions are generous, but not overwhelming. They also serve the orignial Chinese crispy thin noodles with all their chow mein dishes. I dislike the greasy wide crispy noodles most restaurants now serve. The soups are great, the main dishes fabulous...and the appetizers are just how you remember them...served hot and delicious.

1  Thank BeeMelissa