“Great coffee!”

Mocha Mott's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The coffee was the best we had while on the island, interesting atmosphere, good muffins, service fairly fast.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Good food (Egg and cheese on a bagel), good coffee! Seemed a little hectic, but it was 8:00 AM on a week day.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We came here each morning to get drinks, I really enjoyed the chai teas there both iced and hot. It was quick and easy stop each am, it must be a favorite spot because it was busy each morning!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I made a mistake in my order and he was very willing to cancel and make out a fresh one. The food was also tasty and did not cost too much. Also most other eateries were closed.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Mocha Motts is right around the corner from the ferry. It's way to easy to go to the competitor but take the stroll to Vineyard Haven. While I do have another island favorite coffee, this is easily my second go to. In fact I go here to mix it up from time to time anyway. They also have some pastries and bagels for sale. Staff has always been nice on multiple visits. It does get busy in high season. My one gripe is cash only...I get why they would not have credit cards. Maybe there is a MM gift card etc for those of us who rarely carry cash?
I think the best part about the Vineyard Haven location (Another one in OB) is that there is outside seating. Great people watching opportunities.