“Great New Spot!”

Nat's Nook
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Vineyard Haven
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“Great New Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We tried Nat's Nook today for the first time. What a welcome addition to the Vineyard Haven food scene. My daughter and I each had savory crepes; Black Forest ham and Swiss for her;tomato, avocado and goat cheese over arugula, with a raspberry drizzle for me. Both were just delicious and very fresh. We will certainly plan our next trip to Vineyard Haven to include Nat's Nook!

Perth, Australia
“Best coffee in vineyard haven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

It was such a relief to find a great espresso here.!
As a coffee tragic, I find the brewed coffee offered in most places pretty awful! As an added bonus, the crepe I had to have to accompany the coffee was to die for!

1 Thank PaulineMike
Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
“Coffee done right, crepes sweet and savory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nat's Nook is an incredible addition to Vineyard Haven. The setting is beautiful - right off Main St - with both indoor and outdoor seating. Their coffee is delicious and very reasonably priced, and the cold brewed ice coffee is particularly top notch. The owner makes the crepes to order, both sweet and savory. Who doesn't like a nutella crepe? Nobody, that's who. It is the perfect place to come with friends or to work on a laptop and grab a delicious bite to eat. I'm so happy it's here!

Visited July 2014
“Very disappointing crepes with an aching wallet.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Got three low-end drinks and two crepes - wasn't expecting cheap, but wasn't expecting $26 bucks. Imagine my disappointment when our crepes arrived fifteen minutes later; the floor was empty, but the staff were making themselves crepes before they did ours. When they did eventually come out... They were tragic. Soggy and flavorless. Skimpy on fillings to an extreme extent. All around incredibly disappointed.

2 Thank Ian T
Waterford, Connecticut
“Relaxing place for a quick but skimpy lunch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

On a trip to Martha's Vineyard today, we decided to go to Vineyard Haven for a change of pace rather then Edgartown. After spending time on the ferry getting to the island and taking the bus to Vineyard Haven, we spent some time checking out the shops and galleries. It finally hit us that we were hungry and passed Nat's Nook. They offer a limited menu but since it offered something that appealed to each of us, we decided to try it out. The sandwiches were offered on a crepe or multi grain bread. Each sandwich was priced at $9.95 each and came on on a paper plate. Cut in half and put on a plate. No garnish, pickle or side. I had a Reuben. Although it was very tasty, it was not a large sandwich. I easily finished my lunch and my 15 year old finished hers. The serving was too small for my husband to feel like he was satisfied after his meal. But again, the items we ordered were delicious, just very skimpy for the price. Having eaten at other places around the Vineyard, I wouldn't return to Nat's Nook. There is a lot to be said for presentation and this meal was lacking.