“One of the best pizza places on the Vineyard!”
Review of Porto Pizza

Porto Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“One of the best pizza places on the Vineyard!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great tasting! New York style pizza! Tasty and delicious.

One of the best things they offer is DELIVERY service! Which is unheard of here! Two thumbs up for that!

Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Great authentic pizza”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The owner whips up your pizza right in front of you....spinning it in the air. We really enjoyed watching him make our pizza. It was really delicious. $17 for a 2 topping large...good value for us! They deliver too. Check it out.

• Visited June 2014
Warwick, Rhode Island
“The place to go for pizza.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is my second review for the second season on Porto Pizza. I went to Porto a few times over my 2013 season. I haven't moved on from trying something other than pizza but I did get crazy with trying some different toppings lol. They do pizza right here. You can get slices or pies. This resembles NY style pizza for the most part with a slim crust. It's delicious always. The service was good the times I went in there. There are some picnic benches outside if you want to eat outside. It's an easy walk from the VH ferry terminal. Parking is my only complaint. They share a parking lot with Stop & Shop which is packed to the brim in "high season". I don't think it would solve the problem but maybe designating 2 spots for the pizza place would work a bit....the "it doesn't apply to me" folks from Manhattan might not comply but maybe others would?
Anyway, I highly suggest this for your pizza option while on the Vineyard!!! I will be back!

• Visited September 2013
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“Couldn't believe it”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I had called in an order. When I got there, about a half hr later, they told me it wasn't ready. So after waiting for about 15 minutes a man asked what I was waiting for. Apparently the girl at the counter forgot to put in my order slip. Instead of offering my money back, or maybe even apologizing, they took a cheese pizza that someone had neglected to pick up (was sitting there my entire 20 minutes there) and just threw on the toppings I had ordered and handed it to me. WAIT, did that really just happen?! Yes it did. Not a single apology for the wait, not a single acknowledgement of their wrong doing. I had their pizza before, and it was actually really good. But after that catastrophe, I won't go just on principle.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Islandgirl0975
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Very Accommodating! Best Pizza on Island!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My brother-in-law was married last weekend and due to the amount of family on island...we opted for pizzas one night. I have always LOVED Porto and they were more then helpful and accommodating. I called two days before I needed the 14!! pizzas, gave them the time I wanted to pick up my pizzas, and al 14 were ready to go when I got there. They even helped me carry them out to my car. I have been to porto many times and always had a great experience!

• Visited September 2013