Mansion House
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
$149
Pequot Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
$139
Treehouse Lodge(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$205
$185
Official Site
Sands Of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House(Woods Hole)(Great Value!)
$199
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
$267
$216
Hotels.com
Beach Breeze Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$194
Official Site
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$189
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewshealth clubindoor poolrooftop deckcomplimentary lemonademartha's vineyardasian restaurantmain streetsteam roomoff seasoncopper woksmall balconyblack doggreat gymdry townbeautiful hotelfront desk stafffitness center
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I stayed at the Mansion House in downtown Vineyard Haven. The location couldn't be better. The restaurant on site has some wonderful dished. The room was very clean, bright and cheery. A must location for any visitor whether business or leisure.

Room Tip: Walking distance to Ferry
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This review is long overdue, but better late than never. And it's an extremely favorable one, so I wanted to get it up online before any more time has passed.
My fiancee and I live in Detroit and we visited Martha's Vineyard for the busy Fourth of July holiday this year. The Mansion Inn is simply one of the finest bed and breakfast's we've ever stayed in.
Though we only stayed for a couple of nights, we found our room it to be very tidy, clean, well-lighted, and amazingly comfortable. The entire Mansion House staff was exemplarary, from the owner Susan to the front desk staff and room service help. All get very high grades, and as BillFred58 noted, it's a great respite from the sometimes busy streets below.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful at the Mansion House. We really loved the cupolo atop the Mansion House with it's breathtaking view of the surrounding area and it's gentle summer breeze.
In fact, my fiancee and I enjoyed staying at The Mansion House so much, we're thinking of having our wedding there in 2012.
Thanks to Susan and the entire staff for their wonderful hospitality. I recommend The Mansion House with flying colors and five stars.

Room Tip: There are some rooms with ocean views, but as Susan told me, you mostly just spend your resting hours at the hotel, so the view is not as important as the comfort of the bed and the luxuriousness of the rooms, which were incredible.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Great spot away from the hustle and bustle of oak bluffs, yet on a nice street for browsing and shopping. Zephrus restaurant on property was good. Breakfast buffet, though limited was perfect if you want a quick full breakfast before heading out. It was included so it's hard to complain. The room was very clean view was beautiful, staff friendly. Air conditioning was very noisy

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We were two adults and two children traveling so we booked on of the larger rooms. We were quite pleased with our accommodations as they were clean, bright, comfortable and spacious. The inn is also in a great location and we loved that! We took advantage of a special where we got one night free so I found this to be an excellent value.

Several reviewers here comment on the arrogance of the staff here. I must say that we didn't experience that at all. Everyone we encountered was courteous and pleasant, but I also have to say that some of the inn's responses to the less than favorable reviews here reek of arrogance so perhaps there is something to these negative reviews. But again, we had no problems--we didn't spend that much time at the inn.

The one negative I will cite is the complimentary breakfast at the adjacent restaurant. It's terrible. Poor selection, constantly waiting for trays to be refilled, for toasters to be available, etc. I also saw one server handling food bare-handed--no gloves, tongs, etc. I know it's an inn, but come on. On the other hand, we had dinner at the same restaurant one night and it was great.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaya11
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed in May 2011 for 5 days and the prices were very good and they include breakfast!! The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms clean and neat. The location is perfect for sightseeing. Don't overlook Zephers restaurant next door!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family