“Mon Amour...”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Mon Amour...”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I happened on this little gem in Vineyard Haven and I must say it is excellent. It's a very cozy and romantic place - intimate. The music playing was perfect. The food was just so good, from the duck to the rack of lamb to the halibut...the puff pastry mushroom appetizer is to die for! Don't miss it!

Visited July 2013

Cotati, California
“More than I ever expected!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband & I normally eat at our favorite restaurants on the Vineyard but felt like trying something new. We ended up at Mon Amour and were delighted by our entire experience. The food was interesting, subtle and complex. The service was excellent and there's a great beer & wine list. Finally, the owners are a lovely couple from the island who obviously put their heart and soul into their small gem of a business. It's our new favorite restaurant!

Amherst, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

After getting off the ferry my husband & I were looking for a light snack. We stopped by Mon Amour and were so glad that we did. My husband had the country pate, while I had creme brulee and a cappuccino. I love creme brulee and it was quite honestly, the best one I've ever had. I can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Worth looking for”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I ate at Mon Amour last weekend, a gem of the 'white tablecloth' variety. It was our first visit but will not be our last.
The menu was filled with inventive offerings; the food presentation was beautiful; the wine list was varied and reasonably priced; the food and wine were excellent; and the service was charming and attentive. The room is beautifully decorated and the ambiance is restful, intimate and welcoming.
The prices are in line with other Vineyard restaurants, but we felt we got very good value for the money. The restaurant is tucked behind a State Road mini-mall near the Tisbury Park and Ride and Cronig's Market; parking is ample.
Check out the website.

Swansea, Massachusetts
“Great restraunt”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love this place food is top noch and service is impeccable .the atmosphere is warm and friendly .lost of parking don't have to deal with down town  traffic .