“Wonderful Evening Cruise”

Witch of Endor Sailing Charters
Reviewed August 31, 2018

While in Martha's Vineyard I would highly recommend taking a sunset cruise with captain Pascal and The Witch of Endor. My family and I booked a cruise on short notice and not only was he able to accommodate us; but the evening itself was magical. The captain got us all out and onboard, no easy feat as we had a family member with 2 bad hips and 1 with a broken leg, got us settled and made us feel most welcomed. The cruise was great: very informative, delicious apps were provided, the sunset was specular and then our cruise back under the full moon all made for a very memorable evening.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"adventure"
"waves"

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

It was quite an adventure! We were tipped from starboard to port for the majority of the trip, which was approximately 4.5 hours.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

While it wasn't the weather I had hoped for on the Vineyard in the middle of July, I couldn't have asked for a better sail with Captain Pascal. The Dulcinea is a beautiful, 42' sailboat, and incredibly comfortable. Plenty of room for everyone. A full time resident, Captain Pascal is very knowledgeable about the area and the gorgeous boats in the harbors. We did a 3 hour sail from Edgartown to Vineyard Haven (we parked in VH and took the public bus down to Edgartown - very easy). Captain Pascal was also a confident sailer, which was helpful to me when we hit 4' and 5' waves toward the end of the sail. He was well equipped with blankets and pillows when it turned chilly, and served a gorgeous cheese and fruit plate midway through. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the sail, and highly recommend it as a great way to see the Vineyard.

2  Thank Ladiesmom
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We were on the island for a bachelorette party, and this was a lovely way to spend a late afternoon and early evening. I think we're pretty low key, but still. Bachelorette party. Captain Pascal was gracious and fun the entire time. We stopped for a quick swim, sailed around and ate nearly every bite of the wonderful cheese and fruit spread he prepared for us. I would definitely recommend that you check it out!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We have had the pleasure of sailing with Capt. Pascal and Mulu for the last two years as a wrap up to our vacation on Martha's Vinyard. Capt. Pascal is amazing! He is extremely accommodating (we have sea sickness issues) and will adjust your trip based on the forecast for that day, in fact we changed the plan several times within hours this past trip...thank you for your patience Capt Pascal! The boat is extremely stable and comfortable and the cheese, crackers and fruit always impress not only us but our kids!

This is now an annual excursion that we will not miss and you won't be disappointed if you are looking for a relaxing ride with a great captain and a very cool cat!