“OK, I admit it...”
Review of The Net Result

The Net Result
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We no sooner landed at Oak Bluffs, got off the Island Queen Ferry, got our Scooter and hit the road for Net Catch! We specifically did not eat breakfast so that we could get a delicious fresh Crab Roll at Net Catch! A friend had told me this was a rather new place to eat on the water since my last visit, and I thank her for her telling of this lovely, delicious little place. Prices were soooo reasonable and the food was fantastic! After that we were on the road again...

1  Thank EM L

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I read in an earlier review that you can get great seafood anywhere on the island. I literally pressed my nose up to the display counter, after I walked through the the door of The Net Result :-).

Just across the street from the Vineyard Harbor Motel, I was able to buy a quick cup of chowder and a swordfish sandwich to enjoy at one of the picnic tables outside their side door. If I felt more ambitious, I had the option of shopping for fresh fish or lobster to prepare in dinner in my own kitchen.

I thought the chowder at the Black Dog Tavern in Vineyard Haven and the Chowder House in Oak Bluffs were richer and had more seafood in them, but lunch at the Net Result was quick, easy and convenient :-).

It tasted like your everyday New England clam chowder.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I wish I had seen the "lobster bake" option on the menu before I ordered my, still delicious, clam roll. I had been debating between two restaurants for a lobster bake option which would include lobsters, chowder, steamers, etc., both were a little pricey. The option at Net Result included the same foods, for less than half the price. I will have to order it if I'm ever back in vineyard haven.

The lobster bisque was extremely tasty with tons of chunks of lobster

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The fish at this take out place is very fresh. They also have sushi, lobster rolls, and fish to cook yourself. There are picnic tables to hang out and some nice scenic views. We almost always have our pre-ferry departing lunch here and pick up some fish to take home

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Every time I've traveled to Boston early in the morning, there's the Net Result truck racing me there to pick-up the freshest fish. They have the freshest seafood from offshore and on par with everyone else with the local caught.

Their sushi is great but pretty steep price for what you get. Don't go anywhere near 5PM in the summer or be prepared for a huge line!!