“Love it every time I go !!!”
Review of Waterside Market

Waterside Market
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Love it every time I go !!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2010

How wonderful to have a place that delivers consisent delicious food, friendly folks behind the counter & weekly specials that make lunchtime a dream come true. This Main street meeting place is welcoming even for a cup of coffee - I just love that the owners understand what we really need on the Island.

boca
“I really enjoyed our weekend”
Reviewed December 28, 2009

A cold weekend, but we had a rather favorable time at Waterside market. The lobster sandwich and the home-made hot chocolate was just simple fabulous. Thanks for the experience.

Vineyard Haven, MA
“I get the Best Sandwiches at Waterside Market”
Reviewed December 12, 2009

The food was wonderful! All homemade. I had breakfast at 9PM. It's great, they serve everything on the menu all day long. The wonderful smells remind me of my Grandmothers kitchen.

isleislander
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed December 12, 2009

Along with remembering your name you feel right at home. My husband loved the Italian sandwich and I enjoyed the 3 Cheese with avacado and tomato sandwich. There are many choices of soup, sandwiches, salads, drinks, bakery items and daily specials. I would recommend this restaurant for all family members. There is something for everyone including newspapers to read and wifi for your computer! Plenty of seating

europe
“smell was not inviting”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Although it had been suggested to us for a late lunch (not many places open in area), it did not seem inviting or inspiring.. ok for a fast run-by sandwich but not more. smell was not inviting either...more like burned, old frying oil. workers did not seem too happy to be there but who would on a sunny day? would not recommend unless you have no other choice.