“Relaxing in-and-out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Waterside Market

Waterside Market
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Relaxing in-and-out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Good food and prices. Very friendly service. Low key place. You order your food at the counter and take it to an open table.

Visited July 2014

Woodbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No takeout food is worth waiting 40 minutes for. A disorganized mess!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've never seen a more poorly run food establishment. The "kitchen" and staff are not prepared to handle the amount of foot traffic this place is seeing. The kitchen is a small counter behind the registers where you watch a handful of young staffers frantically making sandwiches. As I waited 40 minutes, I had to fight for chairs to put at my tiny table. My family of 5 shared a chair until we realized we were in jeopardy of missing our ferry- which we did. I finally couldn't wait for my sandwich anymore, when I realized there were still 10 people ahead of me. We grabbed a salad to go instead and stewed in anger as we were turned away at our ferry. $47 for a takeout lunch and what turned out to be a long horrendous day of waiting for another ferry. I will say that the pancakes were tasty, but nothing is worth sitting in that chaos. Unless you have a very long time for your lunch in the busy months, this is most definitely not worth it.

1 Thank Elcady
Sarasota, Fl
“Would not go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

No servers. 45 minute wait for food after being told we were next 4 times. Food was not worth the wait. Poor lobster roll and a hummus wrap with no hummus! Staff was mostly untrained teenagers.

Needham, Massachusetts
“Great lunch or breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is not about fancy dining but about good food. A popular lunch spot in Vineyard Haven that serves breakfast all day. Self service and long wait for food does not detract from the charm of this local institution. Try the curry chicken salad! Or one of their signature sandwiches

Naples, Florida
“John Alden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stopped for water and ended up with the John Alden sandwich. This is Thanksgiving dinner between 2 pieces of bread. The sandwich was on Ciabatta that was so very tasty, the turkey tasted fresh roasted, as if that wasn't enough, the piled on cranberry sauce, a nice slice of dressing, mayo and lettuce. This is more than enough for a hungry man! It was so large it made 2 meals for me.

If you happen to be in the neighborhood do yourself a favor and stop in and asked for the John Alden you will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014