“Waterside”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Awesome selection of food - great spot year-round!
(Amazing chai tea!) Love this place!!!!!! They have a punch-card for coffee/tea lovers - mine fill up quickly! :)

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Well prepared breakfasts and lunch year round. Sometimes a wait in summer but off season food is prepared quickly. Love being able to have breakfast all day and there are nice, interesting salads, soups and sandwiches as well. Pick up at the counter and bus your dishes, but a comfortable, relaxed environment.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We called into the Waterside Market just off the ferry after having a little stroll round Main St. Looked like the rest of the ferry passengers had beaten us to it! However the queue moved really quickly and we got a table no problem.

My all-day breakfast was exactly as I had ordered it - crispy bacon, eggs not too runny, toast loaded with butter mmmm - there was more but I can't remember it all! Had to share a lot of it with my OH, because I could not possibly have finished it, who had ordered a sort of breakfast sandwich - declared very tasty.

The staff were very efficient and friendly. All in all, a lovely introduction to Martha's Vineyard.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Seemed like a place the locals went to and food was very tasty.
The ingredients all fresh and healthy. The service was pretty good overall as to taking your order and the cooking of the hot items.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Waterside was perfect for me and my time on the Vineyard.
The atmosphere gave ease to my daily conversations. Yes, daily.
When the proper temperature was reached for my Good Karma, everything else flowed.
"Christopher!" That was cool. Will be seeing you again in eleven months.

1  Thank KyereOm