“Dog friendly and Building C” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quaker Inn Conference Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Quaker Inn Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Uxbridge
long island
“Dog friendly and Building C”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Yes, building C is the place to stay. But no lock on Building C. Only locked doors are the ones to the individual rooms. No Ice. I bought ice every morning at the gas station. I still like the place. Room was very big and very clean. Place is quiet. Very dog friendly. So personally I dont care if some things need fixing or replacement. Big Clean room and a great price and dog friendly. The other plus is Nancy the manager is the only one that answers the phone! So this saves a lot of confusion. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Building C ...but no room service, wifi is very weak/poor. no ice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Powder Springs, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I wasn't too unhappy but the wife was. No hair dryer, Not enough towels, No continental breakfast but Bert's is just down the road. Door did stick and the a.c. was an in the window type. The maid service was not available on Sunday's so you better hang dry your bath towels. No in room coffee was not good. The sheets seemed to come off of the beds as if they were a bit small. I did save some money by choosing this spot and I am happy about that. We just showed up to sleep and shower for 6 days. Worst of all we had to pay for ice.

Room Tip: Stay in the C building. A and B building are not as good.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Uxbridge hotels

Amherst, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The positive reviews for this place involve Bldg C, which is new. The other 2 bldgs are slums. Stained, sandpaper towels, no wifi, no hot water at all, 5-min cleaning, doors that either fly open or get stuck locked. There is a welcoming sign in the lobby that states their no-refund policy, and there is a reason for that. The outside lights were out and never replaced, there was a mirror that was installed so that all you can see is your legs; there was a flood in the bathroom...I could go on, but the short version is this place is absolutely horrible.

Room Tip: Skip rooms in Buildings A & B.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 22Tourist22
Bethel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I agree with Michael. The negative for me was that the information sheet is a mess! All sorts of black outs including the Continental breakfast and no in-room coffee. The sheet also says the entry card has to be returned to the office but the office doesn't open until 7AM and we wanted an early departure.....the threat of a $100. charge for a lost key encouraged us to wait. The price was right, a senior discount was readily given and it was a tax free weekend in Ma.
I'd go back.

Room Tip: C building was very quiet
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed at this location for a weekend. The room itself& bathroom were clean, the AC worked well, and I thought the management was attentive to requests. I stayed in the C building; the carpet in the room looked new. The hallway carpet, however, needs a good deep cleaning or needs to be replaced. Some basic amenities were missing - like coffee in the room, ice for patrons use in the building. I've stayed there before, several years ago, and will stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the C building
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I just spent the weekend here, and were pleasantly surprised considering the negative reviews we read before booking here (only motel in area). We stayed in building C, the room was very clean, beds wonderful, the A/C worked great which was wonderful because it was 90 outside. There were two disappointments, the pool was not ready and no Continental breakfast was available as stated on their website. Bringing this to their attention we were told previous management up and left within the last week and had not fulfilled their responsibilities. They did give us a discount and apologized for the inconvenience. To us having a clean, cool room was most important!! We would stay their again!

Room Tip: Stay in building C. Newer rooms, very clean and non-smoking.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Scott N Dianne F
massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Let me start by saying that the Quaker Inn Conference Center is not a "large chain" it is a privately owned motel so it does not have that "corporate" feel. With that said, it does have a "home town" feeling which is great for both families and couples! The management was very friendly in fact, even after I went back three times to ask questions she still had a smile on her face. They were able to tell me where the best restaurants were and even were the cheapest gas stations were. The Quaker Inn Conference Center has three separate buildings, 1 smoking and 2 non-smoking. I really liked this because smokers and non-smokers are never side by side (we all know smoke travels). The room was very clean and although they are your "standard" hotel beds I spent three nights there and I didn't need a chiropractor afterwards! Either all the other visitors were as quiet as what I was or the rooms are well insulated because once I was in the room there were no "loud" noises like in the bigger hotel chains.There is a small refrigerator and a microwave that was great for late night snacking. I definitely will stay there again next time I am in town.

Room Tip: They have rooms with both single queen size beds and rooms with two queen size beds,let the manageme...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uxbridge
Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket
Econolodge Inn & Suites
Econolodge Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Northborough
Courtyard Providence Lincoln

Been to Quaker Inn Conference Center? Share your experiences!