“Great Food and Great Sangria”
Review of Fresco's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The food is excellent try the Osso Bucco. The Sangria is the best and strongest I have ever had. I hear the pizza is good also. They serve pitchers of Sangria. Can be busy Friday and Saturday night so you may have to wait.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

It always looks like it is packed, so we really wanted to try it. My husband and I were very disappointed. We both had different pasta dishes and they did not have a lot of flavor. We both decided we could make better dishes at home from jar sauces. We also felt the price was too high for what we got.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been to Fresco's many times last year (2011), but in the middle of 2012 something went terribly wrong. I understand Sean is no longer the head chef, there is new management that has taken over. My husband and I thought let's try it under the new management, the very second I entered the buidling I could tell there has been smoking in the building. Then we did our usual pizza order and was told they now have a new "pizza" sauce. Well, their new pizza sauce is nothing more than marianara sauce. It was very disappointing indeed and have not gone back since. Moved on to better places to eat.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Fresco's is an established, neighborhood restaurant that consistently serves up simple, yet innovative cuisine. Having dined at Fresco's for several years, I've probably had almost everything on the menu and each entree is sure to please. Sean, the head chef, creates wonderful food by bringing out the best of the fresh ingredients he uses. Fresco's is indeed a great spot for dinner.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Food ok, not as great as some rave about and definitely not worthy of the steep price.