“Would like to have the old Fresco's back”
Review of Fresco's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been to Fresco's many times last year (2011), but in the middle of 2012 something went terribly wrong. I understand Sean is no longer the head chef, there is new management that has taken over. My husband and I thought let's try it under the new management, the very second I entered the buidling I could tell there has been smoking in the building. Then we did our usual pizza order and was told they now have a new "pizza" sauce. Well, their new pizza sauce is nothing more than marianara sauce. It was very disappointing indeed and have not gone back since. Moved on to better places to eat.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Fresco's is an established, neighborhood restaurant that consistently serves up simple, yet innovative cuisine. Having dined at Fresco's for several years, I've probably had almost everything on the menu and each entree is sure to please. Sean, the head chef, creates wonderful food by bringing out the best of the fresh ingredients he uses. Fresco's is indeed a great spot for dinner.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Food ok, not as great as some rave about and definitely not worthy of the steep price.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

The food here is just a cut above in preparation and in price. The atmosphere is casual and elegant. Being in a small town the owner;s would like it to be a place people stop for a drink but that you can feel comfortable brining the family. They have managed to do both. I was there last week with my three grandchildren. The kid's menu was fairly priced and won raves for taste. We have also gone to Fresco's to celebrate an anniversary. Rare to find a place that can accommodate casual family and dining for special events. Thumbs up !!

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Don't know what happened to this place. But....when they were previously on Route 16, the food was outstanding and portions were ADULT SIZE! Not so any longer! We were there on Saturday, 12/3. Was not crowded, but waitress not around much. Plus, read other reviews that bread and dipping oil were served and did not know this, but never got it. We ordered Veal Parmesan and thought the price of $10 was a good deal, until we got the meal. Think they took one order of veal and cut it in half to make the two portions. Veal had no taste and was on the chewy side. The pasta portion looked like child's size. The only good thing was their sauce. What a big disappointment. Because this place is NOTHING like it was before it moved to this location. Will never go back!