“Mimosas!”

Dream Diner
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Fifties Diner Serving Breakfast, Lunch. Best Eggs Benny Around!!Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast! Sweet Potato Pancakes, 40 Omelets (Pastrami & Swiss Cheese), Gluten Free Waffles & More!!
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This place is incredible and I've been comin for years. My first time recently though was today and the food came out promptly and let me tell you, it was delicious! I had the Silk City omelette and added chicken and cheddar cheese. Doreen was a perfect waitress, consistently checking how we were, keeping our table happy with her jokes and our thirst quenched with delicious mimosas! This place is great. And I strongly recommend and have recommend this place to family. Thanks for a great breakfast!

1  Thank PhilPaste

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Dream diner is amazing! The service is great and the people are wonderful! I have never had a bad experience here! And they are also vegetarian friendly which is good for me!!!! And Doreen is the best waitress EVER!!! I want her all the time!!!!!! Deff a place everyone needs to go to with the family!!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

First time going. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The menu was huge and creative and food was delicious. All around a great place. I will be back

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I can't say it has a very homey atmosphere. We have been here several times, but just not feeling like a Diner atmosphere.
The waitresses are friendly but it almost seems like they are going through the motions rather than really enjoying some interactions with their customers.
Rosies in Chelmsford, and Alicia's in Pelham have a more homey atmosphere.
The food we ordered this morning at Dream Diner was good.
I had ham, eggs and home fries. The ham is especially good. The coffee was not so great, a little burned. Overall though, we just don't enjoy this place and sadly the Dream Diner is the closest to our home. I feel it is very average.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This was my First time at this Restaurant> I was very Happy with the SERVICE and How Family Oriented they were. The food was EXCELLENT

Been to Dream Diner? Share your experiences!