“Omg amazing”

Dream Diner
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Fifties Diner Serving Breakfast, Lunch. Best Eggs Benny Around!!Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast! Sweet Potato Pancakes, 40 Omelets (Pastrami & Swiss Cheese), Gluten Free Waffles & More!!
Reviewed May 27, 2014

First time going. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The menu was huge and creative and food was delicious. All around a great place. I will be back

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I can't say it has a very homey atmosphere. We have been here several times, but just not feeling like a Diner atmosphere.
The waitresses are friendly but it almost seems like they are going through the motions rather than really enjoying some interactions with their customers.
Rosies in Chelmsford, and Alicia's in Pelham have a more homey atmosphere.
The food we ordered this morning at Dream Diner was good.
I had ham, eggs and home fries. The ham is especially good. The coffee was not so great, a little burned. Overall though, we just don't enjoy this place and sadly the Dream Diner is the closest to our home. I feel it is very average.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This was my First time at this Restaurant> I was very Happy with the SERVICE and How Family Oriented they were. The food was EXCELLENT

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The Reuben at the Dream Diner is out of this world. I've been here four times now and have gotten something different every time and have never been disappointed. After tasting this Reuben, however, I definitely have a new favorite!!! It has the most delicious, melt-in-your-mouth corned beef with the perfect combination of sauerkraut and thousand island dressing, surrounded by generously buttered and toasted rye bread. Definitely worth the trip!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I come here about once a month to meet friends for breakfast. Their omelette's are sooo good and so many options to choose from! Comes with home fries and toast. I have eaten lunch there (patty melt) and again, super tasty! Friendly waitresses and always coming around for a coffee refill.