“Delicious!”

Dream Diner
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fifties Diner Serving Breakfast, Lunch. Best Eggs Benny Around!!Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast! Sweet Potato Pancakes, 40 Omelets (Pastrami & Swiss Cheese), Gluten Free Waffles & More!!
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Best breakfast around! Love sitting at the counter and watch the skills of the grill cook. Omelets are great, potatoes are wonderful. The staff is very friendly and attentive. A little pricey, but well worth it!

• Visited October 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Pulling off I-93 to look for a place for lunch we stopped at a car repair shop and asked the mechanic for a recommendation for his favorite local lunch place. He said "I'm going there right now, follow me." He took us to Dreams, one of the most friendly diners I have ever encountered. The the sweet potato pancakes are out of this world. Our daughter and son-in-law, from Anchorage, AK were with us and they too were blown away. Great food, great people, great place to stop.

• Visited August 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great food and friendly staff”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Not only does Dream Diner have an extensive omelet menu, it has a terrific variety of other breakfast items. The eggs benedict is the best I've eve tried and the Rueben Omelet is unique and flavorful. The staff is warm and engaging, They try to learn everyone's name and create a sense of community. The Dream Diner is open for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights. It is so nice to go out to dinner and not feel rushed, You get greeted like a friend and it is not unusual to find yourself talking to the other patrons. Not only does the Dream Diner serve great food, they also serve fun and hospitality at its finest.

• Visited September 2013
Troy, New York
“Cannot beat this place!!! A diner with a 5 star rating”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I been going here for years abd all I can say is it's terrific. The food, the service and the atmosphere are something some of the 5 star restaurants should look at. It is always a fun time and those who I have taken there are always impressed.

• Visited September 2013
Dracut, Massachusetts
“Home away from home”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Saturday nights wouldn't be the same if I didn't go to the Dream Diner. My friends and I were part of the first cars to show up for the cruise nights and have enjoyed watching it grow as each of us helped spread the word. Marybeth has welcomed our suggestions and encouraged our input as she grew her car show from 10 cars to sometimes well over 70. The staff at the Diner, Bridget, Doreen, Elizabeth, Bret and Marybeth go out of their way to make us as well as any one who enters feel very welcomed. The food is also amazing. Thanks to our weekly visits and their delicious food (especially the meatloaf) my belly remained full all week. We have built a summer of memories that we hope to carry into the fall. If you want a place where you can get true comfort food, a friendly welcoming atmosphere, a staff who are genuinely glad you came and are even happier you came back, then this is the place to go. Whether you go on a Saturday night or for breakfast you will feel like you are dining among friends. Even when things get a little crazy in there and the wait is a little longer than usual, you don't mind because the atmosphere is fun and entertaining. Put this place on your bucket list and visit soon.

Visited August 2013

Been to Dream Diner? Share your experiences!