“Broke a Tooth in boneless steak”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Broke a Tooth in boneless steak”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I broke a tooth in there boneless steak. Showed the manager and staff the tooth and there was blood. And you want to know what they don't care. They said deal with their insurance company and they don't care either. Not their problem. Their answer is they can't vouch where their steaks come from, they have several hundered suppliers. Boneless steaks may have sharp bone fragments. This is unexcusable, and boneless means boneless. I get it that it may have bones, but fragments NO. What happen to the safety of customers. And the fact that they have no idea where the meat came from.....Red Flag. That really bothers me. I want to know where my food is coming from and what it is. Not I don't know. Stay away from them.

Visited February 2013

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
“Bait and Switch”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I went to the Outback last night because of the ad for Steak and Lobster Tail that has been playing continuously on TV. When we got there the staff is friendly and we were seated right away on a Tuesday evening.
It had been years since we went to Outback, mostly because my wife can't have much sodium in her diet and Outback has way too much salt in most of their food.
Looking at the menu they showed all their specials but nowhere to be found is Sirloin with a Lobster Tail for $14.99 as advertised on TV. Instead a Filet and Lobster/Shrimp topping that had some shavings of lobster and I do mean shavings for $22.99. Burger ordered medium well was pink inside and Steak as expected was over seasoned with salt. I will never understand serving a salad that has Blue Cheese dressing having cheddar cheese on it also. Anyway, not likely they will see us again. Apparently every Outback isn't represented by the ad on TV.

• Visited March 2013
Boston
“Perfecto”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been to this Outback a number of times in the past and it was sure to mess up someone in our party's order. This night there was three of us and everything was perfect!!!!! I don't know if they got a new cook or not but 3 for 3 as far as cooked to order goes. We went on a Saturday night and it was busy, about a half hour wait. The service was great as well!!

• Visited January 2013
Chelmsford, MA
“Not the best of the bunch!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I love the Outbacks, but this one truly lacked quality. Meat was not cooked as ordered. I prefer the Lowell one much better!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“just ok”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The outback restaurant is nothing special. the outback restaurant has good steaks and all but nothing impressive.