“Fun place to dine”

Bahama Breeze Island Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bahama Breeze Island Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Cuisines: Cuban, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
N.H.
“Fun place to dine”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I've been here several times over the past couple years and always enjoy sitting on the patio and listening to the live music. I've never been disappointed with the food (usually some kind of fish prepared however I like it). They have my fav dessert EVER = Chocolate Island, but you'll want to share it as it's very rich! Both of their food and drink menus offer many great choices. The bar is very nice and the dining room is huge, but expect to wait for a table if you go for dinner.

• Visited June 2014

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“So so - much better in the area”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The restaurant is new and very well decorated. However the food is so so. Nothing to rave about. The outside seating area is nice for a drink however. There are a bunch of TV's mounted outside so if it's a game night, it's a good place to hang out for a bit. Expensive drinks though so keep that in mind.

Visited February 2014
Hudson, Massachusetts
“A beautiful new restuarant”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were looking for a place to get a light meal before an event. This place is new and looked good. It is very nice inside and out and has a large porch where you can sit outside. I ordered a Caesar Salad with grilled chicken and the chicken had a sweet marinade on it. It was a very fresh salad. My husband ordered Pulled Pork over plantains. He asked them to hold the plantains. The pork was tasty and just enough for a small meal. I'd like to go back and try their regular entrees. They looked good.

• Visited June 2014
Blumenau, SC
“Two points of view”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Well, the first time I went there the restaurant was not full but it was not empty too. It was a Thursday during lunch. I order a dessert named Vulcano something and the waitress forgot about my spoon, I asked twice. I did not like the food that day, so I was not sure about the place. But I went there last week and I had such a great time there. The food was too much, the taste was good, the waitress was kind and the music was nice. After that, I can be sure I will be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Caroline M
Woburn, Massachusetts
“Awful!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Just tried this place for the first time and wont return. The service was awful! Ashley in particular the bartender could not have been ruder or more unprofessional. Complaining about servers being cut and wanting to leave. Asked is if we wanted dessert and never took our order and left 30 mins later after splitting the tips 3 ways im front of us.
After watching the other bartenders cleaning and leaving all the juices opened in front of us I wouldnt get another drink here.

• Visited May 2014