“Better Alternative to Bertucci's”
Review of Angela's Coal Fired Pizza - CLOSED

Angela's Coal Fired Pizza
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I decided to give Angela's a try for a late afternoon lunch. As said in other reviews, this place only does pizza. You can get wings for an appetizer and salad but that's it. The pizza ranges from $13.50 to approx.$20.00 depending on the size of your pizza and what it on it.

I liked the pizza (Chicken Parmesan) and thought it superior to Bertucci's IMHO. However, I definitely wouldn't say it's the best around. I liked the crust but just wished there was more content to the toppings. For the price, I thought the toppings were on the scant side - especially the cheese.

The restaurant was clean and the decor nice. It was very quiet when we went, so I don't know what the noise level is like when filled.

There are newer reviews for Angela's Coal Fired Pizza

Reviewed June 5, 2012

If your looking for Italian, go elsewhere. This is strictly PIzza, Salad and the Best Rosemary, garlic and Lemon Wings smothered in carmelized onions on bread wedges ever. No pasta, no nothing else, it's a Pizza Place.

We always get the meatball and the true standby, the Chicken Parmesan Pizza, but my all time favortie and we get it everytime, is a 1lb loaded Shrimp Pizza, sounds gross, but it's to die for, with fresh shredded basil on top and parmegiano reggiano cheese shaved on top right before serving. The service has always been excellent and with 4 Drinks, side salad, small wings and 2 pizza's for 4 people with tip is about $80, but so worth it. Thin crust too.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We got take out, and it was very good!! Nice and well done like we requested.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

If you love pizza this is the place to go. The atmosphere is great and they have a terrific menu of different pizza's. Everyday there is a "special" pizza featured. Our family goes to Angela's everytme we are in the area.

Don't miss out. Treat yourself to Angela's!!