“cool evening - warm terrace”
Review of Terra Luna

Terra Luna
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Truro
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brattleboro, Vermont, USA
“cool evening - warm terrace”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Loved being able to eat outdoors on a cool evening. They had blankets and heaters which made for a lovely evening under the stars. Food was fabulous - especially loved the oysters. The specials were amazing. There was so much food that I was glad my husband and I shared an entree.

New York New York
“Real love, reignited”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went back to Terra Luna this year, after a 2 year moratorium. Sans husband, but with my 2 best gal-pal super foodies, I knew this was going to be do-or-die for this once fave restaurant. I am pleased to report Tera Luna kicked gastro-butt.
Everything we ordered, (and with no ryhme or reason, we just ordered a bunch of stuff to share) was beyond my expectations. First up was a bevy of appetizers: artichoke hearts, not exactly a dip but a fresh melange of leaves and hearts chopped with pamasean and perfectly done toast flats. We wresteed each other for them.
The Portugese stuffed squid, a recipe borrowed from the adorable Chef Robert's line cook's mom, was one of the most deeply satisfying dishes ever. Tiny, baby leaves of spinach tucked underneath was a soulful surprise. We all shared the Caesar, the real-deal egg and anchovie dressed salad, drove me back to the days in NYC when a tuxedo-clad serious-a made it table-side while you drooled in anticipation.
What else can I add- the baby clams in the pasta, the wine list, every choice buttery and affordable, the cute waiters- Pablo was our advocate, more than a waiter, the special welcome and energy of Robert the very young and promising chef.
I know I gave TL a bad review 2 years ago. It deserved it then. It deserves a second look now. I can't wait to visit again next year. You should, too.
Get there soon , it closes for the winter early Oct.

1 Thank MadameO
HIGGANUM
“Still The Best on the Outer Cape”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have been going to Terra Luna for years. It is still my favorite restaurant on the Cape. The food is excellant. I can't imagine going to eat anywhere but there. Tony is great! I do hope Jerry comes back next year to make me breakfast everyday. Everyone at Terra Luna makes you feel special. A special hello to Dana.

New Yorker
“mixed review”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I dislike having to say anything negative about this old favorite, but this year was disappointing.
The Fra Diavolo fish dish was ruined by the excessive "devil" in the dish, making the pepper the only discernible taste and cancelling out the fish. The squid appetizer was well seasoned, but the bodies were rubbery. The vegetarian plate was very good, except for the fava beans which were undercooked. I hope this fine place comes back to it's former standards.

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“do not go here if Tony is not cooking”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

service pathetic, waitress did not have a clue, never told us the specials, I think we were there on a Sunday Do Not go if owner is not cooking, he is great, but his staff is incomparable

Visited July 2012