“I can walk out my back door and see P-Town☺️”
R2 2010 house photos beach 265 R2 2010 house photos deck 266
R2 2010 house photos fireplace 267
livingroom with waterviews
fireplace/livingroom
kitchen with waterviews
downstairs bedroom has water view
bedroom/twin beds
wooded side of house
tree lined  driveway
best sunsets from house over Cape Cod Bay
best sunsets from house over Cape Cod Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Stewicu
Taunton, Massachusetts
“I can walk out my back door and see P-Town☺️”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a beautiful property hidden off the main road...we drove past the driveway when we first arrived.i. It is spacious with 3 bedrooms- my daughter, her boyfriend and my 2 year old grand daughter have the lower level to themselves..2 giant sliders off both the bedroom and living space. My other daughter and I had the upstairs bedrooms.
When we arrived all the windows were open allowing in a salty ocean breeze. The views from the deck were awesome.. Literally you could see all of Provincetown right down to the tip. The drive was only about 15 mins. Although the back deck is high up, I was very comfortable allowing the 2 year old to run around...the decking is a bit dry so I would encourage sandals or socks to help prevent splinters.
The only complaints I would have is the stairs leading down to the beach are very steep and rickety with that same worn would as the deck = splinter city if you are holding on. That being said, the owner had her son come out the next morning and added stabilizers which took care of ricketiness but they were still a but warped and steep. It was cool at night so we lit a fire every night... It would have been nice to have a TV upstairs as well as downstairs. And lastly there is no air conditioning but each bedroom has a fan... Wasn't a big deal for us the second week of June but not sure how it would be in July And August.
I paid $3000 for my week because it wasn't prime time yet. I don't know what other houses rent for so I can't say if this is too high, but for the amount of room, the view and a complete kitchen so you don't ever have to eat out... I'd say it's worth it.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The space and view
Liked least: The dried wood decking and stairs leading to the beach.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 20, 2016
The beach stairs were completely rebuilt in spring 2015 . with the state of the art dune construction. The beach stairs are truly moderate as there is a dip in the dune ridge unlike other beach houses that have beach stairs too high to use. The house has been newly resided fall 2016
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 for a stay in October 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
doons60
Glastonbury CT, USA
“Sunsets that can't be beat.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

We've stayed in Janet's house two times and loved it both times.
The sunset from the deck just can't be beat, and since we visit in October the fireplace is a great touch.
If you like the upper cape the spot can't be beat.
The house is on a bluff above the bay, is a 10 minute drive to the National seashore beaches, and the same to Ptown.
If you want crowded beaches and fast food places its not for you, but if you want quit relaxing days this place is for you...

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 4 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Sunsets on the deck
Liked least: My vacation was too short
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010 for a stay in January 2010
person found this review helpful
4 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing