“Interesting links style course.”

Highland Golf Links
Ranked #9 of 12 Outdoor Activities in Truro
More attraction details
Owner description: Developed in 1892, Highland is the oldest golf course on Cape Cod, and one of the most spectacular.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had read some previous reviews which were very critical of the service they received at Highland Golf Links. I played there three times during a recent vacation and found all the help I came in contact with to be very friendly and helpful. I went as a single and was treated well by the young lady in the pro shop, she hooked me up each day. The grounds crew was helpful in finding some wayward shots in the tall fescue. The course was fun to play. I recommend you enjoy the course and not try to tame it. It is not a long course and there is a premium for hitting fairways. The rough in places can be tough. The greens putted very true and we're faster than they felt (spongy and soft). Took a few holes to dial it in. The views were spectacular. Overall a fun links experience. I played early each day and got nine holes in before my girlfriend woke up. I highly recommend this course to a decent golfer that can keep the ball in play.

3  Thank eddier02184

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Husband loved this jewel of an old-school, 9-hole golf course. Beautiful and technically challenging.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This course was built in 1892 and is one of the oldest courses in the US. It is a traditional links course, which means control of ball direction is very important. The holes are challenging and the views stupendous. The second hole is particularly fun. I have seen whales off of holes 5 and 6. This is one of my favorite courses anywhere.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The oldest "links" golf course in Massachusetts, Highland Links, is very reminiscent of courses on the southwest coast of England. Naturally beautiful, the 9 hole course has some spectacular views of Cape Cod Bay and the Atlantic ocean. It is a great place to practice your swing...and breathe.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

if you like links golf and fabulous views, you`ve found a home here. although it tends to be windy on the bluff, the scenic value is outstanding.