TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover
$139
$99
$105
La Quinta
All reviewsyogurtbreakfast roomlong term stayfull kitchensofa bedhot breakfastacadia national parksausage pattyfull length mirrorcomfortable roomsbreakfast offeringslifeguard on dutyfew inchesplenty of parkingup to datesmall kitchenfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2008

For $80 a night, we stayed for 2 nights over the Canadian Thanksgiving Day weekend. We appreciated having a small kitchen in our suite, and my husband noted the fridge runs very quietly. We had a bit of trouble connecting to the Internet the first night and when we called the front desk they transfered the call to some automated message which didn't help much. There is only one chair in the room (a desk chair) so to eat dinner, we sat on the bed or on the couch. The bed was extremely comfortable, the mattress was thick and the linens were just right. The TV swivelled to face the couch or the bed.

The breakfast is a small breakfast in a box, like you would have at home, a bowl of cereal, milk, OJ, raisins and a protein bar. I liked the comfort of the bed and the ability to arrange our own meals instead of eating in restaurants.

Stayed: October 2008
2  Thank sun044
Reviewed July 27, 2008

We were spending a couple of days touring Lexington and Concord and stayed here, an easy drive of 20-25 minutes to the Lexington and Concord attractions. The room was very clean and recently renovated in attractive earth tones. Some of the furniture was new and some was the type previously used in Towneplace Suites. There was a "grab and go" breakfast that consisted of pre-packaged boxes of cereal, raisins and energy bars, as well as blueberry muffins, and coffee, tea, milk and orange juice. It was very adequate. If you want more for breakfast, there is a Cracker Barrely two minutes down the road or you can fix your own in your room, since they all have full kitchens. Parking was convenient and free.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 513,555
Reviewed July 9, 2008

I stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding at a nearby country club. I was there 3 nights. Check in was a breeze and the people who worked there were all really friendly and helpful.

People have commented on smells. All I could smell was people cooking and it was not all over the hotel. It seems as if most people are here on business. I met several people at the pool area (which was nice and they gave me free water) and they had been staying at the hotel for months while on business, so I guess what people are complaining about is other people's choice in food. Crazy. I am strictly chocolate and pizza but none of the cooking bothered me,

The hotel was clean and looks to be newly decorated. I had a studio room with a view of the pool and a full kitchen. I asked for extra towels and they were delivered right away.

It's in a good location - close to a few really good restaurants. And it is so well lit at night that we always felt safe.

I will stay here again if ever traveliing in Tewksbury. As you can see, I am from Boston which is just 40 minutes from here. SInce I was at the pre wedding parties and then the wedding, I didnt want to drive home. BUT I COULD HAVE - and chose to stay here instead b.c it was really quite a nice place!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank PalapadeBordeaux
Reviewed July 2, 2008

This is likely the worst marriott I have ever stayed at. There is good reason why it is only a marriott rewards ONE. Many rooms had visible upgrades but overall the carpets and hallways did not smell fresh. The breakfast was wrapped muffins and juice by concentrate. The pool and outside areas clearly showed wear and overall I would not recommend folks that enjoy marriott to stay at this facility. The BILLERICA Courtyard is brand new and only five miles away. Once we complained about the smells within 1hr of being there, they would not let us leave. Thankfully they did change us to a better smelling room and building over the pool and near the office but that was all available. They should have let us leave as requested. You will certainly see from other reviews that the smells of the past still permeate this property.

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed September 28, 2006

Very impressed. Good value. Clean and quiet. Continental breakfast of fruit and granola with coffee/tea.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple