“Delicious Food and Excellent Customer Service”

Kyoto Japanese Steak House
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My family and I frequent Kyoto at least once a week. The Sushi is always fresh and I am served with a smile. Two of the most important reasons I keep coming back for more. I actually held my daughters bridal shower on the Hibachi side of the restaurant. Everyone was able to sit, talk and be entertained all at the same time. Did not have to worry about cold food because it is hot and cooked in front of you. Nina and her staff were very accommodating to our needs. Some of the guests who attended the shower had never been to a Japanese Steak House and now I have them going back for more delicious food and entertaining experience. Something to think about if you are planning a shower or a huge birthday party.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Kyoto had great food! There was a huge menu...lots of selection from specialty sushi, to traditional chinese food. Very friendly staff! Our waitress, along with the other two waitresses who served us, were very helpful and kind. Best of all, it was affordable!!
I thoroughly enjoyed our visit here!

1  Thank Lauren D
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place started out just being a Japanese Hibachi Restaurant. It's great. Your food is prepared right in front of your eyes. It's very fresh and the drinks are good too. They've added a Chinese menu as well, and I have to say it's quite good too. One of my family's favorites (if we aren't on the Hibachi side of the restaurant) is the Bento Box meals. This comes with salad, miso soup, choice of main veggie/meat with rice, gyoza, sushi. At lunch, under $10 for all that.
Nina and the rest of the employees here are SO friendly and so nice. They are always smiling and genuinely happy for your business.

1  Thank Americangirl624
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Amazingly good sushi and Japanese in an unexpected location. Went 2 times in a week and consistently good. This from 4 adults who know are serious sushi fans. Other items also good but with all you can eat sushi on Sundays for $22.99 why bother with other items. All you can eat sushi also allows other all you can eat items including a very good hot & sour soup and a good seaweed salad. All of this is custom made, not buffet. Service was great as both visits were on Sunday when it was very quiet but others tell us it is very busy Friday & Saturday nights.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Best sushi in Tewksbury! Excellent Japanese and Chinese dishes. Good prices and friendly staff. They even have sushi luncheon specials. The only place in Tewksbury that I will ever go for Chinese food!