“Amazing Family Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Ipswich, MA
“Amazing Family Dinner”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

We went to Kyoto as a family for my mother in law's 80th birthday. It was such a great experience! 15 of us took up one whole hibachi bar area and the food, service and show could not have been finer. The staff sang a Japanese happy birthday song to my mother in law and even showered her with little gifts! She was thrilled. Everything was delicious (and I'm kind of picky about restaurant food), fresh and well-prepared, and the restaurant was immaculate. I highly recommend.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank KathyIpswich_MA

Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“You don't have to like sushi, but you do have to like fun”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My wife and I, her sister and brother in law had dinner at Kyoto last evening. None of us had been there before last night, but we had meant to check it out. We had a lot of fun! The prices seemed reasonable for the amount of food, and dinner really was the entertainment. For the first timer who may not have experienced Japanese cuisine, we had steak and chicken combos, some scallops, with fried rice and vegetables. Pretty tame. The restaurant was busy, but we walked right in at 6:30 on a Saturday night. Our waitress was prompt at refilling beverages and asking if we needed anything else. Our chef was a little late, but the restaurant seemed short handed with cooks that night. When he arrived, he was friendly, funny, and entertaining. Good four couples as well as a group of friends or family. A mix of kids, young couples, families, and friends filled the tables.

• Visited December 2011
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Fave take out place”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I order take out from here often. They are always super friendly on the phone, and the one time we had an issue (I think the driver got lost), they gave us a credit there.

We usually order a soup, some sushi, and a mix of chicken fingers/ragoons/beef sticks. The food is always really good, and they always get the order right.

• Visited October 2011
Andover, Massachusetts
“Fun experience and good food!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

5 of us went for the tepenyaki meals! The food was all great (amongst us we had the chicken & steak combo, salmon, and red snapper). All great food. The chefs were all really enjoying what they did, and really interacted with the patrons! A birthday party brought a fun song and a bunch of waiters while delivering the chosen birthday confection!

Only think to note was that I had specified to the waiter that I had a shellfish allergy, and the chef wasn't notified and put my food on the grill with the shrimp. When the chef was made aware of it, it was quickly fixed and my meal was made correctly.

• Visited November 2011
Hoffman Estates IL
“Best sushi chef in boston”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Ask for ben.. master chef will dazzle your guests with sushi excellence

2 Thank Wolfgang V