“Residence Inn Boston - Tewksbury”

Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tewksbury
Marietta
“Residence Inn Boston - Tewksbury”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This property is mostly what you'd expect from a Residence Inn. The rooms were a nice size and had a seperate bedroom. The kitchen is available if you'd like to store food or prepare your own meals. The staff was friendly and helpful.

There are a few resturants near and the interstate is just a few blocks away.

I did encounter a problem in the bathroom which had a tub which the finish was peeling off. I informed the front desk and they seemed interested in repairing it.

Room Tip: Get a room which does NOT have the bedroom facing the parking lot, if you are on the first floor
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LuzianeRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Tom M.,

Thank you for your review! We love to hear from our guests and we are happy you enjoyed the friendly service our staff provided you. I look forward to meeting you whenever you are back in this area. Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and Residence Inn Tewksbury.

Luziane Cavalcanti

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Gilford, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the tasteful, contemporary decor and super-cleanliness at the Residence Inn Tewksbury. The kitchenette was equipped with stainless steel appliances and a beautiful granite counter top. A sliding door separated the bedroom from the sitting room for privacy, and there was a tv in both rooms. Great layout - there is an entry to the bathroom from the kitchen and the bedroom, so did not have to worry about disturbing someone in bedroom to access the bathroom. The buffet breakfast was served in a clean, cheery room. REAL orange juice and awesome coffee. Brought a bathing suit along, but the pool is outdoors and only open during the summer season. Although we only stayed one night, the accommodations were perfect for an extended stay.

Room Tip: The rooms are well insulated, but I would request a room that doesn't look out toward the inters...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LuzianeRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Karin,

Thank you for your kind words! We read your review at the morning meeting and our housekeeping staff as well as myself appreciate you recognizing their hard work on keeping the rooms super clean! I look forward to having you stay with us again maybe during summer to enjoy the pool and relax. I hope to see you soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this Residence Inn. Located right near the highway but very quiet. I am really about the clean and comfy and this hotel had both. There were two flatscreens, one in living room and one in bedroom. Kitchenette was stocked with dishes, glasses, cups, wine glasses and other essentials. Coffee maker and coffee of course. The bathroom was very clean and the towels were really nice. In the morning there is a complimentary breakfast buffet. That was the ususal. Scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, yougurt, cereal, fruit, biscuits, and breakfast pastry to name a few. Enough of a choice to get your day started. The staff that I met were very friendly and helped us with all our needs.
I have booked two more Residence Inns for April trips based on this experience.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the main Check-In building and then you won't have to go between buildings in the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Momodjc,

Thank you for the wonderful review submitted. Our staff appreciated your words when we read it to them at our morning meeting. We celebrate each other and when we get feedback from our guest it is taken very seriously, so thank you for taking the time. I look forward to see you whenever you are in this area.

NY
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Residence Inn is a great place to stay, Our company has a negotiated rate that make this hotel the same rate as other "just room" hotels in the area. The rooms are large and I like to be able to cook my own meals during my stay. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
LuzianeRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Carol,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Tewksbury. We pride ourselves in taking good care of our guests and we love to hear our guests feedback! As you pointed out, we are very fortunate to have such large rooms in a very nice set up. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I traveled to from PA to MA for Thanksgiving. Arriving at the hotel, I was greeted by the Front Desk Supervisor, Nancy, who provided excellent service. I was then introduced to the GM, Shawn, who was also very professional and friendly. The rooms were clean and updated. I had two dogs so the apartment style suites with exterior access was perfect for my needs. Every interaction with the staff was impressive. I will stay at this hotel the next time again and suggest you do the same. Thanks to the Residence Inn for making me feel at home during the holidays.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Ayk2312
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I was in Tewksbury for a 3-day business trip. My company has corporate rates with several area hotels including this one, though it was the most expensive of the bunch. Having stayed at other Residence Inns in the Boston area, I decided this hotel would be my best bet.

The front desk staff were very friendly upon check-in and check-out. Breakfast was typical Residence Inn fare, which is a nice spread -- I especially liked the cooked oatmeal. They have evening "receptions," which are actually light dinners, but business meetings kept me from taking advantage of them during this trip.

The Internet connection was solid. I was able to be productive without the connection dropping. The connection speed was acceptable.

The outdoor corridors (except for the few rooms in the gatehouse building) could be a detriment on a cold, snowy day. On the flip side, they made the hotel feel more like an apartment complex and provided some privacy.

Room Tip: Buildings 2, 3, and 4 are close to the gatehouse (breakfast and main entrance). Others can be remote...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

You check into one building, walk back to your car, drive to your assigned building, try to find parking, walk up stairs with no elevator option, then wake up and walk quite a ways outside to breakfast... not a big fan of this place

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Greg S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tewksbury
TownePlace Suites Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover
Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover
Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford
Sonesta ES Suites Andover
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell

Been to Residence Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover? Share your experiences!