Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury
$114
$107
$101
La Quinta
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A pleasant surprise to walk into the modern decor. The wood laminate floors are a great idea, and all Hotels should have them! Although there are families placed there by the state, we did not have any problems during our stay. It may help that there is a cop on duty overnight. The only downfall is that you have to pay for internet...

Room Tip: No elevator, so ask for a ground floor room if needed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GuestRelationsM6, General Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear bobstay,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I dont want to make as if this place was real dirty when I stayed there. It was perfect for and that they allow dogs was perfect. U dont find many palces that allow animals and I was truely happy they did. the staff was very nice and if needed anything they would help you. It just needed a littt bit more TLC on the bathroom. Sorry if anything was that of a badpklace cuz its far from it. It was great since I live in Boston and to see my grandson I was able to go there wth my dogs. I wont be able for awhile due I am disable and money does not allow me to have extra money for gas and a few nites in motel. But when I can I will stay there in Tewksbury Motel 6 in a heartbeat. Maybe put a little fridge in rooms would help . THANK U

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank cherietumm
GuestRelationsM6, General Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear cherietumm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). Excellent service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service and provides a memorable experience to our valued guests.

I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that I take them very seriously. Our relationship with our guests is extremely important to us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to 1403 Boston (Tewksbury).

978-851-8677

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The lady at the front desk was so pleasant. The rooms were ok. They need to clean the tubs like actually scrub them and the toilet. the floors were dirty. and the sheets felt like sand paper. and the fact that the sheets r changed when u leave if there more than 2 days they will change? But I was relaxed it was quiet. The fact that the next day a few doors down there was either a shooting or stabbing kinda makes me nervous cuz I planned on staying there again for a couple of nights again. i did tell my friends it was great and then this happened. so im a bit nervous to ever stay there. and its perfect area cuz it near family and everything else. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank cherietumm

Dear cherietumm,

978-851-8677

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Over the past several years, I've stayed at this property many times. I'd love to be writing a positive review about their new rooms and property spruce-up but unfortunately, this is overshadowed by other issues. Unfortunately, this property has had some issues with undesireables lately and the Tewksbury police department has decided to focus on the property. Now a police presence might be a good thing if that's where it stops but the Tewksbury cops are roaming around the property and stopping guests for no reason just to "send a message". Now I'm not a criminal and it isn't appropriate to stop my car at 8:50 PM for NO reason just because I decided to run down the street to have dinner. I'm not a criminal and I refuse to be treated like one. I won't be staying here any more.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank aflyer100
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear aflyer100,
Thank you for taking time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay and encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Arrived after a trip down from Maine on a day when heavy, windblown rain was the order of the day. Was put out back in a first floor room that had flooded. I'm guessing that the water had made it's way in under the door. Went to the desk to report the flooding where (Jose') first asked if I wanted another room. To which I jokingly replied I had not brought my life jacket so yes, I would like to relocate please. He then wanted to know if I had done anything to dirty the room and did it need to be cleaned! Well it didn't need a cleaning but it damn sure needed to be dried. Holy Christ are you serious, Jose'? Anyway, got a second floor room that was clean, comfortable and DRY. And that is my story. I have to be down here for a class in September and will most likely try this place again.

Room Tip: The bottom floor room #149 floods in heavy rain. Bring your Kayak or Scuba Gear!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
GuestRelationsM6, General Manager at Motel 6 Boston - Tewksbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear William L.,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 1403 Boston (Tewksbury). I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.