“Hidden Gem”

Skewer's Wood Grill
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We serve freshly prepared skewers (kebabs), gyros, wraps, pitas, salads, lamb dishes and seafood dishes. We also serve hamburgers, which have a reputation for excellence!
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Should not be missed.
We live in the area and drove by the place many times, but never stopped. On a chance, my wife and I dropped in and much to our delight the food was absolutely wonderful !! Portions were generous. They were very accommodating with our food allergy and worked hard to ensure we were happy with everything. Very friendly staff and good value for the money.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Not only is their food excellent, but they deliver! It is so great to be able to get more that fast food delivered! Everything we ordered was delicious!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have been here many times. The service is always friendly and the food is always fresh and delicious. My husband used to work nearby and would order every Friday. He was trying to work his way through the menu but kept having to repeat some favorites because they were so good.
My favorite is the Greek chicken-lemon soup. No matter what else I order I always get some soup to take home.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a very casual place with a frendly staff and great food made with fresh ingredients. The restaurant was a little warm.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I took a neighbor out for lunch to this restaurant. We ordered our food and then looked for a table to sit and eat. Every table was dirty and the overall cleaniness of the restaurant was questionable. The food was okay.

Been to Skewer's Wood Grill? Share your experiences!