“Toasted Raviolis!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food is good, not great. The plates are HUGE and the prices reasonable. The toasted raviolis are our favorite. FYI...you can order a "family size" and just get them for a meal.

1  Thank DevileyeDog

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have eaten lunch here at least 80 times since they opened and never have I had a disappointment. I traveled to Tewksbury on business monthly for over 12 years and more often than not this is were I took customers to lunch while in the area. I have been retired now for 17 months and travel from RI monthly to meet with two friends at Capellini's for lunch. The food is better than good, the prices are fair and the service is pleasant.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I have been here multiple times. Food is always good and I totally love their sangria. Staff is good & helpful. I live nearby so saves us drives to olive garden. Will keep going :)

Reviewed March 7, 2012

A casual dining experience with very good food for lunch or dinner.
The menu selection may not be extensive. But what is offerred - is very good.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Celebrated the long weekend by taking my family to Capellini's in Tewksbury, as my son made a surprise visit home from URI.

We've eaten there previously, but the parking lot is small and always crowded so we don't often feel like josteling for a parking spot. Since we were there in mid-afternoon we were able to find a spot easily.

The six of us were crowded into 2 small joined tables in the center of the room. We fit OK, but it was tight. Our waitress was attentive and fetched us drink refills and additional bread without us needing to track her down.

The decor is OK. Maybe a little dated. But clean. The restrooms were clean and the soap and towels stocked.

The menu is not quite as extensive as some other traditional Italian restaurants in the area, but they have all the bases covered.

We had toasted ravioli's for an appetizer along with bread and dipping oil, and they were OK. Free refills on the sodas and the glasses were plenty large enough.

My kids had the Chicken, Broccoli & Pasta. The old favorite has mushrooms, by default, so one daughter ordered it standard, and one ordered it without fungi. We were a bit surprised that it came with corkscrew pasta, but both liked it.

My older ordered the Italian Combo, but couldn't finish the pasta. He said it was good. My younger son and I had the spaghetti and meatballs, which were ok. Nothing special. The order was a bit smaller than I was expecting, though it was a lunch portion so understandable.

Overall an OK experience. Nothing objectionable (except the small table), but nothing extraordinary either. The bill for 6, including tip, was $110.

1  Thank Chris B